+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Romo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Here ya go Crue! This is gonna be deja vu.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PcGtKXIec
    again, lets not focus on histories.

Wait, one more. BTW I think this should be the song that Dallasss should come onto the field with!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNDgD...eature=related
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen32 View Post
    Scandrick gets beat like a drum whenever he plays us. Carr... Maybe. Jennkins? That's a joke, see previous proof of not being able to cover our guys as with Scandrick. Claiborne? I don't think he's faced the likes of Cruz or Nicks yet. He's a promising rookie but he's going to school week 1.

Sorry.
    No, but nonetheless still in better shape than the Giants CBs.

Scandrick has some of his worst games against the Giants, I agree. Must be a bad match up for him. He's a decent slot corner though.

When does Jenkins get beat consistently against you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lets not focus on histories. we are in the "now" mode for this new season that kicks off in a few days. personally, i am actually excited to see what Dallas' new secondary is gonna do this year. got rid of the junk in the offseason n got new names n attitudes. you best be worried bout that instead of a play from last yr. it aint gonna help ya "now"
    When you say you got rid of some "junk" in the offseason, obviously you didnt take it far enough from your stadium that we actually OWN, I see Jerry Jones is still there. In our offseason we actually added something to our team........A RING. I am not too worried about your secondary really, we have some nice weapons in our cache. I hope your team brings a pit crew to change Homos' shorts cause we are gonna run the Nascar Package all over his butt!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lets not focus on histories. we are in the "now" mode for this new season that kicks off in a few days. personally, i am actually excited to see what Dallas' new secondary is gonna do this year. got rid of the junk in the offseason n got new names n attitudes. you best be worried bout that instead of a play from last yr. it aint gonna help ya "now"
    Those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
    There's your NOW!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ox1 View Post
    those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
    There's your now!!!!!!
    lmao!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    Those vids are much more relevant than your delusional preseason fantasy based on playing 4 horrible teams.
    There's your NOW!!!!!!
    nope. my "now" comes on weds. but since you are the one that brings up "preseason fantasy" here's one for you then. Romo looks far better than lil eli does right "now".

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    When you say you got rid of some "junk" in the offseason, obviously you didnt take it far enough from your stadium that we actually OWN, I see Jerry Jones is still there. In our offseason we actually added something to our team........A RING. I am not too worried about your secondary really, we have some nice weapons in our cache. I hope your team brings a pit crew to change Homos' shorts cause we are gonna run the Nascar Package all over his butt!
    Unleashing the dog: Get em' Fifty!

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    lol cowboys

Romo is just as good as Eli if not better. He just needs to show up in playoff games. Anyone who watched Dallas last year knows Romo was playing at an elite level. The team as a whole failed.

I think Romo will show up Wed night and this whole season. I just hope Dez and Miles can stay healthy and R. Ryan gets the D going.