+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Romo

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds night
    Slow day in little d I would guess.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by the-wild-healer View Post
    Romo is just as good as Eli if not better. He just needs to show up in playoff games. Anyone who watched Dallas last year knows Romo was playing at an elite level. The team as a whole failed.

I think Romo will show up Wed night and this whole season. I just hope Dez and Miles can stay healthy and R. Ryan gets the D going.
    Duh..................lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Romo is just as good as Eli if not better. He just needs to show up in playoff games. Anyone who watched Dallas last year knows Romo was playing at an elite level. The team as a whole failed.

I think Romo will show up Wed night and this whole season. I just hope Dez and Miles can stay healthy and R. Ryan gets the D going.
    Romo is just awful. I'll tell you why. He's good enough that he won't lose his job, but not good enough to win big games (or even small games sometimes). He puts up stats and single handedly finds ways to lose the game almost by himself. And we aren't talking about 1 or 2 plays. He'll have 5 or 6 "wtf" plays. He's good enough to eternally trap the Cowterds in limbo. He puts up numbers, and loses games.

Elite QBs raise the level of play of their teammates and deliver game-winning drives.

Dallas could have used a little of that last December.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Elite QBs raise the level of play of their teammates and deliver game-winning drives.

Dallas could have used a little of that last December.
    it was a case of bright lights that did Dallas in. cant really blame Austin for that

it was a case of bright lights that did Dallas in. cant really blame Austin for that
    bright lights big city again ...gl romo will need it and the rest of his bones

Don't worry over bright lights. Worry Over 'lil ELI"!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Don't worry over bright lights. Worry Over 'lil ELI"!!
    since you guys lost jacobs, yall aint gonna have a good running game anymore. no way bradshaw can carry a full game himself. and there is no decent 2nd rb on the giants roster. thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.

thus, lil eli wont have that balanced attack anymore which is gonna cause him to throw more ints. lol, trust me my dear, lil eli is no threat.
    You mean like last year, when the team ranked DEAD LAST in rushing?

Do you even watch football?

4,933 yards, 29 TDs, 16 ints
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-03-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Veteran
    nope. my "now" comes on weds. but since you are the one that brings up "preseason fantasy" here's one for you then. Romo looks far better than lil eli does right "now".
    Romo always "looks" good, except when it really matters.
    There, I just combined the past, the NOW, and the future for you.
    And for the unknown reason this game is your superbowl (maybe since you'll
    never get there again), he will choke as usual.