Here we go with Crue again. Hey does Romo still cry in the shower? Also does Dez happen to wash his mothers blood off in the shower with him?
Forget the Past, Live for the Future!
Romo looked like a different guy this game. Everyone waited for him to do something to choke this game away. It did not come at all. He actually put on a clutch performance and totally took advantage of our pathetic cornerback play. Once he got it going, the giants had no answers at all. Real talk
Romo- 22-29 307 yds. 3 tds...(ok 1 int)
lil eli- 21-32 213 yds 1 td
i think i rest my case......and i am not gonna rub it in to much cause its still a long season but paybacks are a good thing,,,,let the new ownage begin
I'll give Romo the nod for this game but I think the Cowboys team as a whole played much more sound and disciplined than the Giants did. You earned the victory.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
After thanksgiving last year, Romo posted a 115 QB rating to finish the season if I'm not mistaken. And in the last two Decembers that he's played, he has a rating over 100.