+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Romo

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    He usually loses when he's fired up... He usually Starts his period.
    Fixed it for you!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Here we go with Crue again. Hey does Romo still cry in the shower? Also does Dez happen to wash his mothers blood off in the shower with him?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabluguy View Post
    Here we go with Crue again. Hey does Romo still cry in the shower? Also does Dez happen to wash his mothers blood off in the shower with him?
    ask em yourself. me, i am just gonna watch the game and listen to some Crue. NEW Crue music coming out!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ask em yourself. me, i am just gonna watch the game and listen to some Crue. NEW Crue music coming out!!
    Here's one for you Crue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQPx8DUZCc
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Romo looked like a different guy this game. Everyone waited for him to do something to choke this game away. It did not come at all. He actually put on a clutch performance and totally took advantage of our pathetic cornerback play. Once he got it going, the giants had no answers at all. Real talk

Banned
    Romo- 22-29 307 yds. 3 tds...(ok 1 int)

lil eli- 21-32 213 yds 1 td

i think i rest my case......and i am not gonna rub it in to much cause its still a long season but paybacks are a good thing,,,,let the new ownage begin

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Romo looked like a different guy this game. Everyone waited for him to do something to choke this game away. It did not come at all. He actually put on a clutch performance and totally took advantage of our pathetic cornerback play. Once he got it going, the giants had no answers at all. Real talk
    It's Sept. Romo always looks good in Sept. Wait til after Thanksgiving. Then we see Romo Fail like normal.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    great tune!!! i had to smoke a victory bowl to the tune of dr feelgood after Dallas' convincing victory

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Romo- 22-29 307 yds. 3 tds...(ok 1 int)

lil eli- 21-32 213 yds 1 td

i think i rest my case......and i am not gonna rub it in to much cause its still a long season but paybacks are a good thing,,,,let the new ownage begin
    Romo had quite a bit more help from his receivers. It takes more than one hand to count the amount of passes Cruz dropped (way to think before catching) plus it probably didn't help that the Giants D had to account for the run in the 2nd half as well. We only had one good run all night.

I'll give Romo the nod for this game but I think the Cowboys team as a whole played much more sound and disciplined than the Giants did. You earned the victory.

Quote Originally Posted by flamethrower View Post
    It's Sept. Romo always looks good in Sept. Wait til after Thanksgiving. Then we see Romo Fail like normal.
    Except for when he looked bad last year against the Jets and it was the worse thing in the world and Romo was garbage and would never win a big game, blah blah blah.

After thanksgiving last year, Romo posted a 115 QB rating to finish the season if I'm not mistaken. And in the last two Decembers that he's played, he has a rating over 100.