+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Romo

Romo still threw some bad balls but overall was good in the pocket and feasted on that slant to Ogletree all night. Our D-line did not get pressure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Romo still threw some bad balls but overall was good in the pocket and feasted on that slant to Ogletree all night. Our D-line did not get pressure.
    i saw only two bad throws by romo. the int and a little to high of a slot pass

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    nope, Motley Crue is alive n well n rocking n rolling still....old, yes, but surviving the test of time. lol, and lets not change the subject here. you people are about to have to face the fact that the giants are going to be taking a huge fall this yr. Romo will light up the giants on weds night while lil eli stands on the sidelines with that nitwit look about him wondering what happened. and thats just the way it is and the way its gonna be. so yall best enjoy your last little hurrah with last yrs sb. cause new ownage takes over weds night
    Motley Crue is one of The greates rock n roll bands ever. I am not going to confuse them with you thats for sure.

You guys beat us and enjoy the huge win. we will beat you next time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Our d line looked a little lazy last night just like they looked in a couple games last season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Our d line looked a little lazy last night just like they looked in a couple games last season.
    no, that d-line just got beat up in second half by a newly reorganized o-line

You get the first one, just a little help from the contact all the way down the field and your O-Line getting to practice some tackling skills, but if they don't call it, it didn't happen I guess.
    By the way, Romo hung in there and didn't make the big mistake, tood advantage of our weak coverage and was very accurate.
    See you down the road.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

ask em yourself. me, i am just gonna watch the game and listen to some Crue. NEW Crue music coming out!!

Sadly I'm a pretty big Motley Crue fan myself. I'm going to see them with Kiss in a few weeks anywho Dez still beats his mom.

Bench Player
    He slapped a drug addict who begs him for money, I highly doubt he considers her his mom as she was never a part of his life growing up. Learn your facts before you speak.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabluguy View Post
    Sadly I'm a pretty big Motley Crue fan myself. I'm going to see them with Kiss in a few weeks anywho Dez still beats his mom.
    nothing "sadly" about being a big Crue fan. as vince would say, **** yeah!! however, to say dez "beats his mom", is a little exaggerating. no one still doenst know what actually happened

Banned
    nothing "sadly" about being a big Crue fan. as vince would say, **** yeah!! however, to say dez "beats his mom", is a little exaggerating. no one still doenst know what actually happened
    I try not to put down criminal activity from other teams because we are not doing to well in that regard, particularly with Mark Ingram and that filthy lowlife David Megget.

Being a Motley Crue fan is awesome. I even loved the album with Jon Carabi although they are The Best with Vince Neil. Motley Crue along with Iron Maiden are my favorite bands of all time. They have been with me since I was a young one and have been a part of all aspects of my life. From the organized sports I played growing up throughout HS. Through the times with girl friends and trying to hook up with random girls to paying the extra credits to here their songs on barroom jukesboxes to the deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq, Motley Crue and Iron Maiden have always been with me. I have seen both bands many times live and this I saw Iron Maiden at Jones Beach. Unfortunately I will not see Crue this year because they are playing with KISS and I can’t stand KISS and I refuse to give Gene Simmons my money.

You are Dallas Cowboys fan but you are okay because you love Motley Crue.

I bELIeve.

+ Reply to Thread