C: Baas, Cordle

DE: JPP, Tuck, Osi, Tracy, Ojomo
    DT: Linval, Bernard, Kuhn, Austin
    LB: Boley, Kiwi, Chase, Williams, Rivers, Herzlich, Paysinger
    CB: Webster, Prince, Coe, Tryon, Hosley
    FS: Rolle, Hill
    SS: KP, Brown

ST: Tynes, Weatherford, DeOssie

Practice Squad: Douglas, Donnell, Capers, McCants, Goodin, Broha, Marshall, Scott

Suspended: Sash (4 Games)

PUP: Beckum, Canty

IR: Mosley, Trattou, Rogers, Parker, TT, Johnson, Witherspoon

Hendricks didn't make the PS?

I think we have a great team. If we weren't so deep Broha and Douglas would have made the 53, I'm gald they made the PS.

yeah thats surprising about Hendricks. I would have thought for sure if he cleared he'd be on our PS

I wonder if they're going to do the same thing they did last year with Selvish Capers - having him and Ryan Perrilloux switch off every week. That being said, I like the roster. I imagine our Week 1 inactives will be:

1. Amukamara (all but confirmed that he'll be out until at least week 2)

2. Austin (improving but, again, sounds like Week 2 is the goal)

3. Tracy (not sure if he's been practicing yet but Ojomo's been red hot and I can't see 5 active DE's at this time)

4. Brewer (he's been banged up, but I think Beatty will play so that shifts Locklear to the primary tackle backup)

5. Jones (just signed, probably needs to work on his versatility in practice before he cracks an active roster, barring injury)

6. Barden (I can't see all 6 WRs active. Hixon will probably get the first shot at the #3 WR job and Jernigan needs to be active as he appears to be getting the first crack at kick returns. It will be between Randle and Barden. Given TC's history with rookies I could easily see this being Randle instead of Barden.)

7. Scott (gotta find that last cut somewhere, it'll be either Scott or Brown. This is really a toss up.)

I think barden proved enough to be the week 1 starter at the 3 spot. Hixon/RR/JJ really didn't show a whole lot. I think brown over Scott at this point due to him being closest thing to a PowerBack that we have...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

So you think they will switch out Capers and Ryan from week to week? So both Hendricks and Depalma cleared waivers a and we're both on last yrs PS but didn't even land PS jobs on the 31 other nfl teams??? Can anyone confirm this
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Very happy with the final roster. Especially happy Petrus is gone. Didn't think he deserved or earned a spot on roster. The guy regressed. The only think they should have done was Short-Term IR Austin and kept Hendricks on the final 53. He earned it. In 8 weeks I'm sure someone will be hurt in one form or another for Austin to be activated. Otherwise the Giants did good. Also feel down about T2 but the team doctors made the call and I have to believe it was the right one.

I've given up on getting bent out of shape about roster moves. Decades of being wrong have taught me that the Giants' personnel department knows a little more than I do.

I don't like hill
    FUTURE NFL STAR