+ Reply to Thread

Giants' top four surprises with final roster

LINK

Excerpt: "The New York Giants shocked a lot of fans and sports writers (including myself) with some of the roster moves this week. I’ve listed my top four surprise moves by the Giants and by no means am I criticizing the moves. As a Giants fan and sports writer, I had my own take on what the final roster would look like (along with many other writers and fans that follow the Giants)." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Ware was the surprise for me. Bradshaw aside, the Giants just got very young at the RB position.

before i read, i'm going to throw mine out there ... Ojomo and Brown before the final preseason game ... after that game, i predicted they would make it, Austin ... didn't see him making the full comeback esp. having picked up more dings and nicks and then i guess i have to say Kuhn, but i did have him on my final 53, but if you go back before Rodgers problem was announced ... he would have been a major longshot
    Last edited by GMan-67; 09-03-2012 at 03:37 AM.
    Apologize to Melo 5

Clearly, this was written before they brought back Petrus
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1