+ Reply to Thread

The late season firing of Head Coaches has begun....PLEASE GOD......

......give Spags whatever he wants!!!!

Do DC's get fired before season's end?

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran

Re: The late season firings of Head Coaches has begun....PLEASE GOD......

[quote user="FBomb"]

......give Spags whatever he wants!!!!

Do DC's get fired before season's end?

[/quote]

+1

Totally Agree Fewell has to be the worst DC in the league

[quote user="elifan10"]Totally Agree Fewell has to be the worst DC in the league[/quote]

I thought the same thing when we had Sherman. At some point it falls on the players. Outside of Canty and JPP the defense is terrible. Tuck hasn't been healthy all season. We have some nice potential at LB (Williams, Jones and Herzlich) but nobody is playing well at the moment. The secondary can't communicate to save their lives. Rolle is a disappointment. All he does is talk too much, blow coverages and get burned.

That said regardless of who is coaching- the Tampa 2 defense does not fit our personnel. Add that to the reasons mentioned above and you get one of the worst defenses in the league. Apparently the only ones who don't realize this are our current coaches.

[quote user="joeybagadonutz23"][quote user="elifan10"]Totally Agree Fewell has to be the worst DC in the league[/quote] I thought the same thing when we had Sherman. At some point it falls on the players. Outside of Canty and JPP the defense is terrible. Tuck hasn't been healthy all season. We have some nice potential at LB (Williams, Jones and Herzlich) but nobody is playing well at the moment. The secondary can't communicate to save their lives. Rolle is a disappointment. All he does is talk too much, blow coverages and get burned. That said regardless of who is coaching- the Tampa 2 defense does not fit our personnel. Add that to the reasons mentioned above and you get one of the worst defenses in the league. Apparently the only ones who don't realize this are our current coaches.[/quote]

This.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin