+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New user

Bench Player

New user

I am a huge giants fan and i have been coming on this message board every day for 2 years and i always wanted to post something on here so i thought i would today. I always love coming on this site to see everyone's outlook on the team. I live in and area with a lot of cowboys fans that give me crap for being a giants fan so its awesome whenever the giants beat them and i hope they can do it again this week. I am looking forward to another exciting season that we all will enjoy.

welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by mknation13 View Post
    I am a huge giants fan and i have been coming on this message board every day for 2 years and i always wanted to post something on here so i thought i would today. I always love coming on this site to see everyone's outlook on the team. I live in and area with a lot of cowboys fans that give me crap for being a giants fan so its awesome whenever the giants beat them and i hope they can do it again this week. I am looking forward to another exciting season that we all will enjoy.
    Welcome to the boards. Let's have some fun this year.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Welcome . Grab a chair.

Hey mknation13....dispatch, enjoy the ride

I did the same thing lol..have fun man and welcome!! Go Giants!!

Welcome.... and the TAGF family grows...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

WELCOME !........................YOU CAME ON BOARD JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME ! Now you are going to get your wish ! The Giants are going to beat the Cowboys ! Not by much........but as they say, a wins a win........So on Thursday you can Brag to your fellow Cowboy fans ! And say to them "HOW ABOUT THEM COWGIRLS" ( LOL )

Welcome aboard! I always look forward to seeing a picture in the news of Tony Homo crying!

All-Pro
    Glad to have more gmen fans on here. The more the better! Welcome
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***