Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm disgusted

I'm disgusted

just found out this slutty Moderator on a site I've been posting on for six years (www.facethejury.com) not only had sexual intercourse with Fred Smoot, but also umm..went south with Marion Barber..and she bragged about it. And the other guy she did was on the Jaguars..thank God it wasn't another player from the NFC East.

Bench Player

Re: I'm disgusted

That clip is MESMERIZING[6]... Brutal.

Marion is smart, can't get any"mysterious things down there" from that. Good for him[B]</P>

</P>

All of the Cowboys players are notoriously slutty. Especially Romo and T.O. I hear alot about them around here, but never Marion. </P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"] just found out this slutty Moderator on a site I've been posting on for six years (www.facethejury.com) not only had sexual intercourse with Fred Smoot, but also umm..went south with Marion Barber..and she bragged about it. And the other guy she did was on the Jaguars..thank God it wasn't another player from the NFC East.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

???????????????</P>

Veteran

what else are cowboys players, i tell ya, i dont think i have ever seen a post from u that does not have the word cowboys in it, im flatterd

[quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"] just found out this slutty Moderator on a site I've been posting on for six years (www.facethejury.com) not only had sexual intercourse with Fred Smoot, but also umm..went south with Marion Barber..and she bragged about it. And the other guy she did was on the Jaguars..thank God it wasn't another player from the NFC East.
    [/quote]

Umm.....people say all kinds of things, you know?

[quote user="ELIiStheMANning"]

Marion is smart, can't get any"mysterious things down there" from that. Good for him[B]</p>

</p>

All of the Cowboys players are notoriously slutty. Especially Romo and T.O. I hear alot about them around here, but never Marion. </p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]The girl I mentioned went to the university of Minnesota, LOL. After her white boyfriend dumped her, she went on a sleeping rampage and apparently only likes black guys now.

[quote user="DimBoys"]what else are cowboys players, i tell ya, i dont think i have ever seen a post from u that does not have the word cowboys in it, im flatterd[/quote]That's weird because I haven't even brought up the Cowboys in months...nice try?

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="DIPSET_ALL_DAY"] just found out this slutty Moderator on a site I've been posting on for six years (www.facethejury.com) not only had sexual intercourse with Fred Smoot, but also umm..went south with Marion Barber..and she bragged about it. And the other guy she did was on the Jaguars..thank God it wasn't another player from the NFC East.
    [/quote]

Umm.....people say all kinds of things, you know?
    [/quote]She said it herself, you know?

Well, she'll probably get aids if she hasn't already. Go girl!

Closed Thread