+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Getting Nervous . . . .

Watching the Redskins and Pats on NFL Replay. Helu is running the ball very well and Grossman is moving it on the Pats. I know that the Pats defense is terrible, but so is ours.

Just hope that we don't take this team lightly . . . .

Re: Getting Nervous . . . .

I'm about to watch it tonight, all I saw was the Gronkowski highlight

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Watching the Redskins and Pats on NFL Rewind. Helu is running the ball very well and Grossman is moving it on the Pats. I know that the Pats defense is terrible, but so is ours.

Just hope that we don't take this team lightly . . . .

[/quote]
    Exactly what I was thinking man, they're dangerous. I hope our home crowd is as good as the GB game. We need our defense to step up here, can't get swept by the s###skins

I hear what you guys are saying but if they can't find a way to beat Washington...what's the point of trying to make the playoffs?

[quote user="daynemustgo"]I hear what you guys are saying but if they can't find a way to beat Washington...what's the point of trying to make the playoffs?[/quote]

+1

If they can't beat the skins, why even talk playoffs? This game is a game, no matter how hard fought, that the Giants just CAN'T lose. They are clearly the superior team, superior QB and skill positions, and we are at home. NO WAY can we lose this game or the playoffs are a joke, even if we do make it. Gonna be ALOT harder teams than WAS in the playoffs

[quote user="daynemustgo"]I hear what you guys are saying but if they can't find a way to beat Washington...what's the point of trying to make the playoffs?[/quote]
    There's ALWAYS a point to making the playoffs.

If we can almost beat the Packers, then we can beat the Packers, and if we can beat the Packers, we can beat anybody. SHEESH!! Were you people born in [late] 2008?!!

True. But u are playing a team that's eliminated. They will be loose, with no pressure on them. That will allow them to take risks they wouldn't normally take. That makes them dangerous. They would like nothing more then to spoil the giants playoff hopes. We need to approach this game like a playoff game. Period!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

Watching the giants boys replay now on NFL network. After Eli hot Nicks with that huge pass we had 1st and goal on the 2. Fade pass to Nicks, fade pass to Beckum, shotgun draw for Ware.... WTF. Horrible play calling...

Banned

This doesn't sound like you but I hear what you're sayin. The most dangerous type of team to play is one with nothing to lose. With all these great QB's coming out of the draft, you would think that the bum *** Skins would go lay down somewhere.

the redskins are 4-n-9
    their wins are against ;

the seattle she-hawks

the st.louis sheep-heads

the arizona cardinelles.

these 3 teams combined record is 14-n-25

the other win was against our g-men on the first game of the season on the road with no off season practice with anybody.....we didn't
    even have our training wheels off yet.
    and everything that could wrong....did go wrong.
    they only average 17 points a game.
    we will (as usual) play down to our ompetition
    but we will still win by at least the number
    on Eli's jersey.

now the jets and cowboys are a different story.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders