+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

. “The first impression is always the best impression,”

I would Love to see the Giants make a first game Impression on the Cowboys, also on the News media & the League, just to show them that we are the defending Super Bowl Champs !

Remember when your on TOP they always want to knock you Down!
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-03-2012 at 08:31 AM.

It's not how you start, it's how you FINISH.

I see your point. I think of it along the lines of the team setting the tone for the entire season. An expectation of how they want to execute and at what level. This will create the baseline for every game, so we don't come out flat and fall on our faces when we play a team like Cleveland, for example. Here's to a fast start and a strong finish!

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

I want to see a 40point beat down (I'm easy)...like the type of game when it's like 24-0 going into the 2nd quarter and the Giants have the ball inside the redzone.

*Then when it's over, I can re-watch it on my DVR, eat popcorn, point and laugh.*

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    I would Love to see the Giants make a first game Impression on the Cowboys, also on the News media & the League, just to show them that we are the defending Super Bowl Champs !Remember when your on TOP they always want to knock you Down!
    You mean kinda like the statement GB and the Saints made in the NFLs opening game last year that made everyone say. "No one is going to be able to compete with either of these teams, they both look so powerful".How'd that work out for the packers and Saints in the end, lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    That's right man... We didn't always look like the best tem in all of 2011 right up till we hoisted the SB Trophy. And I'm fine with that
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

As long as win , don't care if it's by 1 or 21. According to NE/Dallas/SF & GB fans & some of their players, we were lucky & all the breaks went our way in both 07 & 11.

Wonder why no one ever brings up the BS " Tuck" rule the refs pulled out of their ***** to save the Pats from elimination vs the Raiders in the 01" Div rd.

We never needed a BS call like that from the refs to win any of our playoff games in 07-11!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    How about they play like the Giants from start to finish. Is that too much to ask for?

Banned
    As long as they don't come out like they did in 2004, beat the crap out of a good Rams team and then fold the rest of the way, I'm cool.
    Last edited by BurnerNYG; 09-03-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    As long as they don't come out like they did in 2004, beat the craps out of a good Rams team and then fold the rest of the way, I'm cool.
    Who's to say they can't keep a Winning streak going!..Like the Pats do. You know it's hard for the G-Men or any team to come back from behind, like the Giants did last year..............
    You don't get that many shots like that ! I say Just keep on Winning & Winning !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-03-2012 at 04:43 PM.