+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

NFL Rewind - JPP Blocked FG

Just watched NFL Rewind and noticed that when JPP blocks the FG you can hear Collingsworth or Michaels groan in disgust and disappointment at the block. I obviously didn't hear this Sunday night since I was jumping across my family room like a nut but man it is very distinguishable on NFL rewind. Collingsworth is really tough to take as a Giants fan but loved the fact that Eli and JPP gave him no choice but to compliment both of them.

All-Pro

Re: NFL Rewind - JPP Blocked FG

Michaels groaned, but it is pretty obvious Collinsworth hates our team. At one point he said Romo made a great play on a bad snap that only someone like Rodgers could make.... Never said anything about the horrible snaps Eli self with all game long and made great passes. He just hates. It is sad.

Collinsworth is a worthless human.

I actually like Al Michaels up until this play. He blew off the win and the entire comeback at it's climax. He was so overly obsessed with that damn last second left on the clock that the refs were making a fuss about. Hello??? It's a f###ing FG block to win the division away at a rival's house in one of the most remarkable comebacks this season....show some f###ing enthusiasm in the play not the friggin ref and how the players need to get off the field....that was the most pathetic, ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

boo ****ing hoo

Veteran

I don't really hate either. The only thing that bothered me was when Coloinsworth was sucking off Romo on that bad snap...that **** happens every week to almost every QB lol

But he was giving JPP, Eli, and Nicks their props too.

[quote user="TuckYou"]Michaels groaned, but it is pretty obvious Collinsworth hates our team. At one point he said Romo made a great play on a bad snap that only someone like Rodgers could make.... Never said anything about the horrible snaps Eli self with all game long and made great passes. He just hates. It is sad.[/quote]
    ??????????
    Collinsworth was praising Eli at the end of the game. He said it's been a long long time since he has seen a QB play so good with so much on the line.

I don't think Michaels was moaning in favor of the Cowboys. He was moaning more in the kind of "Ugh, are you kidding me!?!?" kind of gesture in disbelief of what just happened.

I think Al Michael is good. Anyone who's not named Joe Buck is alright with me.

Veteran

Did you hear how fast Collingsworth pointed out that it wasn't Jerry Jones who asked Eli to sign the wall in the new stadium. Haha. He got that out so quick.

Tonight the analysts are all banded together to say they cannot believe a team would be up 12 points and still lose. What? Have they never heard of Eli? Did they not watch the Lions come from 24 points/or 21 points, I cant remember, behind and beat the Cowboys? I question their iq sometimes.

Edited to add: I knew Eli was going to take us to the endzone after the boys went 3 and out. But I sure was getting upset with him for taking time off by not getting in the endzone until after the clock had wound down some. I knew he was going to do it, no doubt, just getting antsy to get it over the chalk.

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]Michaels groaned, but it is pretty obvious Collinsworth hates our team. At one point he said Romo made a great play on a bad snap that only someone like Rodgers could make.... Never said anything about the horrible snaps Eli self with all game long and made great passes. He just hates. It is sad.[/quote]

I was so dismayed by that comment by Collinsworth. He used it as a lead in to tell the world that Romo played soccer, yada, in the off season.

All-Pro

Colinsworthless sounded disgusted....