+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tiki has concerns about Giants....

While some are legitimate I wish this guy would just shut up http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ut-2012-giants

Wow not Tiki!
    ALL IN!

"Some of those guys have gotten old" said the guy who is too old to unretire.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimaniac View Post
    "Some of those guys have gotten old" said the guy who is too old to unretire.
    lol.

I literally giggled when I saw the title of this thread.

yes and i have concerns about Tiki

Be concerned about your alimony payments ****head, don't worry about 53 guys who are doing something you never got to. Defending a title.

Veteran
    TIKKKKKIIIIIII - you were a great running back - seriously one of the best all purpose players the Giants have ever had. You won games single handedly. You made what should have been negative plays into 20 yard jaunts - but CMON MAN. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM THIS FANBASE.

We all know your job is to be a fair analyst - but my god take the path of Strahan or Pierce - be as fair as possible but its ok to be loyal to your team - every other former football player is. And we get it. We get that terry was a steeler - Tom Jackson a Bronco and so on. I still love what he did for big blue on the field but the man just cannot shutup and stop knocking the gmen - AND WHILE HE DOES HAVE LEGITIMATE CLAIMS - it all just sounds so bitter and sad now. Ugh i try and remember all the players for what they did when they wore NY on their backs but its getting harder and harder with tiki - but if Ive stuck with LT (which is truly impossible ) then i guess i will try and stick with barber.

Our good luck charm is doing his thing. Things are looking great for this season.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Our good luck charm is doing his thing. Things are looking great for this season.
    Haha So very true!!
    ALL IN!

Surprise Surprise!