+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Unicorn worth picking up?

Bench Player

Is Unicorn worth picking up?

Martellus Bennett, My TE is Gonzalez, and My bench is Freeman, Britt, Floyd, Washington and Celek.

Tough to say. We primarily don't focus our offense around TEs in the pass game, and MB is a great blocking tight end. I think you might want to wait and see how we use him in the passing game. Ballard had a couple pretty good fantasy games for us last year, but I would wait a game or two.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in Oz View Post
    Martellus Bennett, My TE is Gonzalez, and My bench is Freeman, Britt, Floyd, Washington and Celek.
    I took him. I personally think Eli is going to look his way quite a bit this season.

I have him as my TE2.. I think Eli will look his way alot in the red zone.

Banned
    i cant even believe the black unicorn is in the free agency in your league, i think he has a top notch season with 45 catches 550 yards , 6 td's, looks good in the red zone. had a beautiful catch against the gre

Bench Player
    Is he worth it over Celek?

Eli looked Ballard's way a lot in the redzone last season, so this could translate to Bennet having a decent year. 5-6 TDs wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility. With Cruz likely to command double coverage, this could oopen lanes for Bennett, too.

Another TE you could take a flier on is Carolina's Greg Olsen. Beyond Steve Smith, the Panthers really don't have a lot going on in the passing game - Olsen is arguably their second best receiver.

Bench Player
    I grabbed him in one of my leagues as a back up FOR NOW. I think hes going to have a great seaon and hes the most talanted TE eli has worked with so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Eli looked Ballard's way a lot in the redzone last season, so this could translate to Bennet having a decent year. 5-6 TDs wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility. With Cruz likely to command double coverage, this could oopen lanes for Bennett, too.

Another TE you could take a flier on is Carolina's Greg Olsen. Beyond Steve Smith, the Panthers really don't have a lot going on in the passing game - Olsen is arguably their second best receiver.
    Im LOVIN Bennett this year!!!

Eli makes decent TEs look damned good and I feel like Bennett is the most talented TE we've had in a long time.

I must say, Brandon LaFell has been pretty damned good for Carolina
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I have him and im glad I started him the past two games. He's had a Td in both games. You cant expect much more from a Te unless you have top tier guys

+ Reply to Thread