+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Going to make a bold prediction: Coe has his first ever NFL interception Wednesday

The way he played Marshall and Alshon so physical and didn't back down. His coverage was excellent vs the Bears.

Although both Alshon and Marshall made the reception, Coe got his hands on BOTH passes and the one vs Alshon he deflected into the air but Alshon stayed with it.

I'll take anything positive from Coe but my prediction is he's going to get his first ever pick when Romo tests him early and often. He's an aggressive corner.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I liked what I saw from him during the pre-season, he was physical with Marshall and Jeffrey and they are both big strong receivers. I think he will be fine on the outside, I'm more concerned with who will be covering the slot. If Hosley's turf toe is healed up I think he should get the start there. I want to see what Rolle can really do as a ball hawking safety

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    I liked what I saw from him during the pre-season, he was physical with Marshall and Jeffrey and they are both big strong receivers. I think he will be fine on the outside, I'm more concerned with who will be covering the slot. If Hosley's turf toe is healed up I think he should get the start there. I want to see what Rolle can really do as a ball hawking safety
    Hosley is definitely playing.

I too want to see Rolle play his natural position for the first time in his career as a Giant.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

I certainly hope so, I hope he doesnt get burnt and remind us of the Bill Sheridan era of secondary play.

Banned
    i believe coe has potential to be alot better then prince, all my friends are gmen fans to and they hate me when i say it but i think prince will be injured on and offf through out his career, and i dont think he will ever become a star, at best i think he will be a decent player, jayron hosely will def be a better cornerback, hes faster, hes got better hands, and better awareness, his pick 6 was definitely awesome it was thrown 3 ft ahead of him and his long arms reached out and grabbed it i couldnt believe it it was a great play. i was at the game and guys i was sitting next to also agreed even if prince started, the giants should give him the 2 spot at corner, im sorry if i pissed anybody off but were all on the same team lets not get mad at each other huh? haha prince will be aiiigh

I Hope You're Right.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I like Coe's speed and he could surprise this game. Would love to see him get one...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew22 View Post
    i believe coe has potential to be alot better then prince, all my friends are gmen fans to and they hate me when i say it but i think prince will be injured on and offf through out his career, and i dont think he will ever become a star, at best i think he will be a decent player, jayron hosely will def be a better cornerback, hes faster, hes got better hands, and better awareness, his pick 6 was definitely awesome it was thrown 3 ft ahead of him and his long arms reached out and grabbed it i couldnt believe it it was a great play. i was at the game and guys i was sitting next to also agreed even if prince started, the giants should give him the 2 spot at corner, im sorry if i pissed anybody off but were all on the same team lets not get mad at each other huh? haha prince will be aiiigh
    And the basis for thinking that is?

Cut Prince some slack... really don't see why everyone is so quick to give up on this kid he's a very talented CB.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I like Coe's speed and he could surprise this game. Would love to see him get one...
    I'd love to see it, maybe a couple!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    I'm with you. I don't understand what people saw from Coe that makes them think he is going to get burned.
    Could happen, but I don't think it will be consistant and the rest of the time I see him being draped all over his receiver.

As for Prince. I've seen him be well out of positon a number of times (even recently), may be injury prone, had his own team calling out his manhood.
    Can't call anyone a bust at that point by any means, but there is some smoke, hopefully don't turn into fire.