+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giants has Scouts for the V-Tech vs Georgia Tech Game 2nite

Bench Player

Giants has Scouts for the V-Tech vs Georgia Tech Game 2nite

https://twitter.com/RCGonzalez10/sta...44086203883520

Scout for the New York Giants in the house at Lane. After taking David Wilson and Jayron Hosley, could they be looking for another Hokie?

Just took a look at ESPN draft rankings and it seems the top players in this game are as follows:
    Va Tech
    QB Logan Thomas positional rank 2nd
    ILB Bruce Taylor pos rank 8th
    DE James Gayle pos rank 17th

Gtech
    CB Rod Sweeting rank 8th
    G Omoregie Uzzie 9th
    DE Izaan Cross 13th

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Just took a look at ESPN draft rankings and it seems the top players in this game are as follows:
    Va Tech
    QB Logan Thomas positional rank 2nd
    ILB Bruce Taylor pos rank 8th
    DE James Gayle pos rank 17th

Gtech
    CB Rod Sweeting rank 8th
    G Omoregie Uzzie 9th
    DE Izaan Cross 13th
    hmmm...im definitely gonna check out the game tonight to see if there is more talented va tech guys cuz we got to BIG playmakers in hosley and wilson

Kyle Fuller 6-1 190 CB is really good if I was a betting man I would think he or Gayle is who they are looking at

JR Collins weakside end

wow ESPN kind of sux they dont even have the 2 best players on GT's defense

Jeremiah Attaochu OLB 3-4 defense
    SS Isaiah Johnson

Logan Thomas did not look good at all tonight. He made a couple decent throws in the 4th quarter, but his overal performance and especially is footwork are not at all polished.

VT did have a young HB, a true freshman named Coleman who is a guy to keep an eye on in the upcomming years.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Logan Thomas did not look good at all tonight. He made a couple decent throws in the 4th quarter, but his overal performance and especially is footwork are not at all polished.

VT did have a young HB, a true freshman named Coleman who is a guy to keep an eye on in the upcomming years.
    yea and i also liked that other freshman RB holmes, plus Redeyejedi is right kyle fuller is pretty good.

espn said there were 16 NFL scouts from 12 different teams, and guess who had 3 scouts? the attention seeking Jets. lol they either copying us or they lookin for a QB next year wit Logan thomas cuz they gonna be trash this year

Quote Originally Posted by Robz View Post
    yea and i also liked that other freshman RB holmes, plus Redeyejedi is right kyle fuller is pretty good.

espn said there were 16 NFL scouts from 12 different teams, and guess who had 3 scouts? the attention seeking Jets. lol they either copying us or they lookin for a QB next year wit Logan thomas cuz they gonna be trash this year
    I wouldnt be surprised if they were looking at gayle or Attaochou. GT is a 3-4 defense Attachou fits right in. Most likely though they were eyeing Logan thomas

I certainly woulden't read to much in to it, being that its the first wk of the season, but i have a feeling that Omergerie Uzzi is a guy the giants will covet..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I certainly woulden't read to much in to it, being that its the first wk of the season, but i have a feeling that Omergerie Uzzi is a guy the giants will covet..
    Your just saying that because he has a crazy name

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Your just saying that because he has a crazy name
    lol........

+ Reply to Thread