+ Reply to Thread

Demarcus Van Dyke

He got released and I know I'm going to get grilled for this thread but I'm just asking what you guys think about him

The PTPer? Diaper Dandy? I dont think he'd be our commentator but maybe...

but who is this guy, whats he play?

He is a corner drafts by the Raiders a year or 2 ago. Ran a 4.28 at the combine but was just released. He's an intriguing prospect and we could definitely use some corner help

who the f is that
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Yeah he is intriguing. I just dont know where u put him exactly.I dont think Tryon is very good at all but with Amukamara hurt we need guys who know the system right now

is anymore than what we have already?????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    He got released and I know I'm going to get grilled for this thread but I'm just asking what you guys think about him
    yeah I saw yesterday that the Raiders released him after they signed Joselio Hanson at CB.

I do remember that Van Dyke ran a great 40. It figures he was one of those HWS specimens that Al Davis always coveted. I did not realize that he was 6'1.

I guess it couldnt hurt to bring him in for a workout.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Veteran
    alot of raiders fans were comparing him to revis when he was drafted but did not live up to expectations. i hear he is super fast though