+ Reply to Thread

Demarcus Van Dyke

He got released and I know I'm going to get grilled for this thread but I'm just asking what you guys think about him

The PTPer? Diaper Dandy? I dont think he'd be our commentator but maybe...

but who is this guy, whats he play?

He is a corner drafts by the Raiders a year or 2 ago. Ran a 4.28 at the combine but was just released. He's an intriguing prospect and we could definitely use some corner help

who the f is that
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Yeah he is intriguing. I just dont know where u put him exactly.I dont think Tryon is very good at all but with Amukamara hurt we need guys who know the system right now

All-Pro
    is anymore than what we have already?????
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    He got released and I know I'm going to get grilled for this thread but I'm just asking what you guys think about him
    yeah I saw yesterday that the Raiders released him after they signed Joselio Hanson at CB.

I do remember that Van Dyke ran a great 40. It figures he was one of those HWS specimens that Al Davis always coveted. I did not realize that he was 6'1.

I guess it couldnt hurt to bring him in for a workout.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Veteran
    alot of raiders fans were comparing him to revis when he was drafted but did not live up to expectations. i hear he is super fast though