+ Reply to Thread

Ryan Torain of the Skins seems likely to be a FA next season...interested?

I think this guy is a decent RB and could certainly be a good addition with the removal of Ware or Jacobs (if we go that route). I am not sure what the problem is with Shanahan, but doesn't seem to want Torain on the squad, nor have I looked it up. Just saw on rotoworld that it seems he will be the odd man out with Tim Hightower coming back and Helu doing well...said Torain is 4th on the depth chart and likely to not return in 2012. I think we could get him cheap as long as he has no serious injury concerns.

This definately an area the Giants NEED to address regardless of how we finish the season...we were at the leagu bottom this year and I'd hate to see that again!

Thoughts?

Re: Ryan Torain of the Skins seems likely to be a FA next season...interested?

na he sucks. He got his chance when Hightower went down. Had one good game vs a ****ty Rams defense (i think it was rams) and has had plenty of shots since and done nothing wtih them. Helu got his shot and has been tearing it up
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na he sucks. He got his chance when Hightower went down. Had one good game vs a ****ty Rams defense (i think it was rams) and has had plenty of shots since and done nothing wtih them. Helu got his shot and has been tearing it up
    [/quote]I learned the hard way with Torain as well....thought he was going to produce this year and he did not.

OK...haven't followed much and I am not a fantasy football enthusiast so my eye isn't close to the players in the league...definately not these past couple years!

[quote user="hungrrrry"]OK...haven't followed much and I am not a fantasy football enthusiast so my eye isn't close to the players in the league...definately not these past couple years![/quote]

na just letting you know

and not only that hes constantly injured

He tore it up last year second half of season and then Shanahan still went and traded for Hightower and drafted Helu.

Come on now, don't think we could do any better than torain just by drafting a RB in the mid rounds??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

All-Pro

if our oline doesn't get any better, it won't matter if we have barry sanders abck there.

[quote user="gumby742"]if our oline doesn't get any better, it won't matter if we have barry sanders abck there.[/quote]

our oline played a pretty good game this past week