+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Live Draft Tonight....

Live Draft Tonight....

I have my live draft tonight and it is a pure scoring league and a snake draft.. No PPR, just TD's and yards. With that said, I have the #1 overall pick and I have been tempted to take Calvin Johnson with the #1 overall selection and waiting/rolling the dice to grab a QB at #20. Here is my projection with how the first round might look.

#1 - Calvin Johnson, WR
    #2 - Aaron Rodgers, QB
    #3 - Tom Brady, QB
    #4 - Drew Brees, QB
    #5 - Cam Newton, QB (duel threat = double points for rushing TD's)
    #6 - Matt Stafford, QB
    #7 - LeShon McCoy, RB
    #8 - Arian Foster, RB
    #9 - Tony Romo, QB
    #10 - Matt Schaub, QB (Snake draft would allow them to take Andre Johnson @ #11)

So, based off this projection I only need to worry about two teams in round 2 that would be considering a QB. They may decide to go after a WR (Fitzgerald, Wallace, Julio Jones, AJ Green) or they may want to take their QB right then. My hope is that Eli falls to #20, but if Matt Ryan or Philip Rivers is available, that would be acceptable.

What are the thoughts on my strategy?

just go with aaron rodgers

League settings? How many QBs, WRs, RBs, TEs? Flex? etc. etc.

Bench Player
    hey boards.giants.com and thank you to your info I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did on the other hand experience several technical points the use of this website, since I experienced to reload the site many instances previous to I could get it to load correctly. I were thinking about if your web host is OK?

honestly Mccoy or Foster would be my numbers 1's

+ Reply to Thread