+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrows game

Tomorrows game

Is anybody looking to go to tomorrow's game? Please PM if you do.
    FORMERLY GRAIL72

Yeah let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. Well PM if you want.
    FORMERLY GRAIL72

kinda creepy

Ok. What is creepy about trying to get a real fan tickets to the game. They are club level seats.
    FORMERLY GRAIL72

Veteran
    Has this board degenerated so much to the point that someone trying to sell/offer tickets to fellow members is now considered 'creepy'?

Honestly, the quality of contribution and posts here has gone way down in the past year since I last posted...

Thank God! I thought it was just me! My friends backed out of the game, and I am stiffed with the tickets. Rather than go on Ebay and offer them there or on Stub hub and having them go to a Cowboy fan or someone who isnt a die hard, I thought I would offer them here. To a real fan. WELL below face value. BTW the tix are in the club section, row 8.

I guess this designates me as creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Has this board degenerated so much to the point that someone trying to sell/offer tickets to fellow members is now considered 'creepy'?

Honestly, the quality of contribution and posts here has gone way down in the past year since I last posted...
    FORMERLY GRAIL72

Veteran
    wish i was back in new york i would gladly take the offer.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post

Ok Captain, relax. I thought he was posting about trying to hook up at the game and/or give someone a ride? I really didnt know what you were talking about and i guessed you were trying to get a ride to the game from an anonymous public MB... which you agree would be kinda creepy?

All good though, I apologize.

As for you njg85m, I seldom post I usually read a lot. I post at draft time, beginning of season, etc etc. You wanna see these boards get ridiculous? Wait until our first loss...thats when you just shake your head and leave the boards alone.

Btw Ive been on here for nearly 10 years, I can't possibly be at fault for the "degraded quality of posts" CMON MAN ! (Berman voice)

Quote Originally Posted by Grail1972 View Post
    Thank God! I thought it was just me! My friends backed out of the game, and I am stiffed with the tickets. Rather than go on Ebay and offer them there or on Stub hub and having them go to a Cowboy fan or someone who isnt a die hard, I thought I would offer them here. To a real fan. WELL below face value. BTW the tix are in the club section, row 8.

I guess this designates me as creepy.
    Grail I applaud your efforts. IMO the biggest problem with the Giants (outside of the actual team) is our Stadium..The PSL's...the crowd...etc etc. Some 1:00 games are just silent and filled with rich people who really couldn't care less if they were there. Or filled with older fans who yell at you for standing...

So, yeah..I'm actually impressed by what your doing. In my defense you didnt say a word about tickets/selling a ticket/ticket - nothing, so i was confused and im sure i wasnt the only one