+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Good Chance we are 1/2 game out of First when we Kickoff

vs Skins on Sunday at 1pm.

Reason being is Dallas plays on Saturday Night and more then likely will beat TB. That will put pressure on the Gmen to keep pace and beat the Skins at home. Dallas will get to sit back and hope that the skins can spoil the gmens postseason plans.

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Good Chance we are 1/2 game out of First when we Kickoff

[quote user="miked1958"]

Reason being is Dallas plays on Saturday Night and more then likely will beat TB. That will put pressure on the Gmen to keep pace and beat the Skins at home. Dallas will get to sit back and hope that the skins can spoil the gmens postseason plans.

[/quote]

good....Eli likes the pressure better anyway....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Forgive me.. but why are they playing on a saturday night? All these weird *** game times throwing off my fan-dom. Damn NFL conspiring to force me to buy fios..

[quote user="DartLax 36"]Forgive me.. but why are they playing on a saturday night? All these weird *** game times throwing off my fan-dom. Damn NFL conspiring to force me to buy fios..[/quote]
    The NFL has been playing Saturday games toward the end of the season for a while now.

[quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote]

Dallas is not beating TB. They are losing out. Book it.

[quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote]

If the pressure isn't already full on, something's wrong One win at a time.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote]

Dallas is not beating TB. They are losing out. Book it.[/quote]

That's optimistic
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote]

Dallas is not beating TB. They are losing out. Book it.[/quote]

That's optimistic
    [/quote]

I said it two and half weeks ago, before they played Arz. they haven't won since. I'm sticking with it BABY!!!

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote] Dallas is not beating TB. They are losing out. Book it.[/quote]

That's optimistic
    [/quote]

you should appreciate that....Buckeroo.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

[quote user="Giantsin04"][quote user="miked1958"]

[/quote] Dallas is not beating TB. They are losing out. Book it.[/quote]

Normally I would agree with you since the Cowboys always find a way to lose awesomely, but have you seen the Bucs? They are the worst team in the NFL outside of Indy. And honestly, I think Indy could beat them right now. I actually think our defense could stop them... and that is saying a lot. Freeman took a huge step back this season. I feel like the Boys will beat them up pretty bad, but I think the Eagles are going to beat them the following week.