+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers Fans & Packers Hate

Packers Fans & Packers Hate

I know this is a bit off topic I had to get this off my chest but has anyone here developed a bit a of hate for the Packers? I know the Packers are not a division rival or a interstate rival but there some Packers Fans are starting to become like Patriots Fans saying the Giants were lucky im really getting sick of people saying the Giants were lucky. I really don't have anything against the Packers they are great organization but it seems like some of their fans can't give proper credit where its due. Im willing to bet when the Packers won their 2010 Superbowl, Giants Nation including myself gave them credit for their success even though they knocked us out of playoff contention, also im pretty sure a lot us here pulled for the Packers to beat the Eagles in the Wild Card. And this is not towards all Packers Fans because im sure they have some great/knowledgable fans but im talking about the ones that can't give the Giants respect and is a bit of a sore loser.

It seems like some Packers Fans have develop some hate for the Giants, I remember looking around on Packers Forum website and them saying how much they hate the Giants. Hey its all good when you're on top you see the jealously & envy that comes out of other fanbases not just division fanbases but other fanbases around the league.

I know I should have posted this in the trash talk section but I figured I would get more responses here.
    Last edited by Antwuan; 09-04-2012 at 10:53 PM.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

All-Pro
    Every team has a few of those, even the Giants... but in my experience Packers fans are for the most part a pretty classy group. Trash talking from them is usually good natured, and you will see many come back to say "good game", something you won't ever hear from other teams.

Screw the discount double check.

I'm sure they are still scratching thier heads as to how we totally undressed them in the playoffs......they have to be quite puzzled
    Oh well

Well, how would you feel if the Packers came into our house and prevented us from advancing to the SB not once, but twice, in just a few short years?

I'd feel like we needed to draft a few stud DE's

I don't really hate the Packers, but for some reason I reallyy hate Aaron Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Well, how would you feel if the Packers came into our house and prevented us from advancing to the SB not once, but twice, in just a few short years?
    There is this to be said. The Eagles did that to us in 2010, and now they're the only team I have any vitriol left for in the entire NFL...

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I don't really hate the Packers, but for some reason I reallyy hate Aaron Rodgers.
    compared to the last qb brett farve, i respect aaron rodgers more

Banned
    So you guys rooting for the 49ers to beat us Sunday?

+ Reply to Thread