+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers Fans & Packers Hate

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Every team has a few of those, even the Giants... but in my experience Packers fans are for the most part a pretty classy group. Trash talking from them is usually good natured, and you will see many come back to say "good game", something you won't ever hear from other teams.
    +1. I think Packer fans are amongst the classiest. It's the 49er fans that are now on my s*&% list.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    So you guys rooting for the 49ers to beat us Sunday?
    I really don't care, but I'd rather see the Niners get torched. I still hate the Niners from our rivalries back in the day. That and my brother is a Niners fan. So, there's always that, lol. I had much fun talking smack to him during the NFCCG.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    +1. I think Packer fans are amongst the classiest. It's the 49er fans that are now on my s*&% list.
    We really did get some scumbags over here in the playoffs, didn't we? And those pansy *** ****ers wouldn't even accept any Giants fans on their forums. *******.

Not I. I used to sorta like the 49ers because I always like Montana and I respected the heck out of their dynasty. But after their super aggressive obnoxiousness in last years NFC Championship game, forget about it. They are persona non grata to me. Plus, I've also liked the old school NFL teams like GB, so I'll definitely be rooting for you guys. I've got no problem with the Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    We really did get some scumbags over here in the playoffs, didn't we? And those pansy *** ****ers wouldn't even accept any Giants fans on their forums. *******.
    They were the worst that I've ever seen. And I normally couldn't give two hoots about trash talking, but they were just a bunch of thugs. And yeah, none of us could get on their boards. Bunch of pansies.

Banned
    Alot of people think the 49ers will beat us. Personally I think we beat SF and lose to the Bears 4 days later. Chicago is going to be a thorn in our side this year. Last year we beat them twice at ease but the year before all 3 games including the Championship game were tough hard hitting close games. I expect this year to be no different. I think GB should win at least 12 games I hope.

I have no ill will towards the Packers nor the 49ers. now 2 of my coworkers are Bears fans and of course love seeing the Pack lose.

I just want to see the irresistible force vs the immovable object--the Packers offense vs the 49ers defense. I'm hoping to see a classic battle there. This game, though week 1, could be a determining factor should there be a tiebreaker situation for seeding come playoff time.

The Packers and 49ers also have the Saints this year as well.

Hope to see a great game
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I have no ill will towards the Packers nor the 49ers. now 2 of my coworkers are Bears fans and of course love seeing the Pack lose.

I just want to see the irresistible force vs the immovable object--the Packers offense vs the 49ers defense. I'm hoping to see a classic battle there. This game, though week 1, could be a determining factor should there be a tiebreaker situation for seeding come playoff time.

The Packers and 49ers also have the Saints this year as well.

Hope to see a great game
    I really cant believe the season is tommorow. It is still too warm out. Anyways yes we have the Saints in week 4 at Lambeau.

Alot of people think the 49ers will beat us. Personally I think we beat SF and lose to the Bears 4 days later. Chicago is going to be a thorn in our side this year. Last year we beat them twice at ease but the year before all 3 games including the Championship game were tough hard hitting close games. I expect this year to be no different. I think GB should win at least 12 games I hope.
    I think the Packers will split with the Bears this year. I think the Bears very well could go 9-7 or 10-6. I think the Lions still finish 9-7, but 3rd in the division.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I think the Packers will split with the Bears this year. I think the Bears very well could go 9-7 or 10-6. I think the Lions still finish 9-7, but 3rd in the division.
    I predict we will be 11 or 12 wins, Chicago will be 10-6 or 11-5 and the Lions will be 8-8. The Lions have to play all the tough games we have at home on the road. If we play like we did in the preseason we might have a letdown year.

+ Reply to Thread