+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I really cant believe the season is tommorow. It is still too warm out. Anyways yes we have the Saints in week 4 at Lambeau.
    yes I am glad for opening day tomorrow for our Giants, but yes it is still summer time. But that is ok though. I live in central time zone, so the game should start he at 730 tomorrow night. I get up for work at 230am, so if the game is over somewhere between 1030 and 11pm, I may be a little extra tired, but as long as the Giants win, it will be worth it.

I will also be interested to see that 49ers/Saints game this year as well. You know the Saints fans probably want some payback vs the 49ers.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    yes I am glad for opening day tomorrow for our Giants, but yes it is still summer time. But that is ok though. I live in central time zone, so the game should start he at 730 tomorrow night. I get up for work at 230am, so if the game is over somewhere between 1030 and 11pm, I may be a little extra tired, but as long as the Giants win, it will be worth it.

I will also be interested to see that 49ers/Saints game this year as well. You know the Saints fans probably want some payback vs the 49ers.
    Dallas will be tough to beat. I think the Giants will win though. You guys beat them twice last year.

Veteran
    I have been to more games at Lambeau than Giants stadium. Packers fans are great. Online kids are just dumb.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njsean View Post
    I have been to more games at Lambeau than Giants stadium. Packers fans are great. Online kids are just dumb.
    Even after we lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    There is this to be said. The Eagles did that to us in 2010, and now they're the only team I have any vitriol left for in the entire NFL...
    And 2008.

And 2006.

Plenty of hate for the Eggholes. There's a ton of karma in the bank for us to beat them in a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Every team has a few of those, even the Giants... but in my experience Packers fans are for the most part a pretty classy group. Trash talking from them is usually good natured, and you will see many come back to say "good game", something you won't ever hear from other teams.
    I agree with this guy here. Remember Rolle talking trash? I'm sure alot of other fan bases were thinking the same thing about the Giants because of that. For the most part the fan base and organization is respectable and classy. There are a few knuckleheads, but there are a few everywhere.

I'll root for the Fudgepackers. We've taken care of them in both our SB yrs. I still hate the 9ers for giving us that painful playoff loss in 02' when our D blew like a 24 pt lead late in the game & our just signed long snapper cost us 2 FGs including what woulda been the Game winner in the closing seconds. And to make matters worse, the freakin refs blew a PI call on SF that woulda given us another shot at winning the game at the end. NFL apologized to the Giants the next day saying "Ooops, our bad". AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!

Banned
    I used to hate the Eagles. We beat them twice in 2010 in Philly and that took care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    So you guys rooting for the 49ers to beat us Sunday?
    Yes because i in fact have generated a general dislike to your team out of the lack of respect for our accomplishments. We lost by 7 on a bs call on ballard'ss td. We then proceeded to smack you by 17 and get no credit... Cant wait until november....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    Yes because i in fact have generated a general dislike to your team out of the lack of respect for our accomplishments. We lost by 7 on a bs call on ballard'ss td. We then proceeded to smack you by 17 and get no credit... Cant wait until november....
    We gave you credit but thats last year now. I hope we can get back to what we did best in 2010 and that is winning the super bowl. There is alot of respect for the Giants from most packer fans.