+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I like the Niners in this game, for some reason.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    We gave you credit but thats last year now. I hope we can get back to what we did best in 2010 and that is winning the super bowl. There is alot of respect for the Giants from most packer fans.
    That is not the case on Grenn Bay Packers Message Board. You folks despise us and refuse to give us any credit. Very rarely have I ever seena franchise and its fanbase display such sore loserness as Green Bay Packers and Green Bay Packers fan base.

I bELIeve.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 09-05-2012 at 06:18 AM.

they were incredibly sore losers both times we beat them in the postseason ... but im all about forgive and forget, so when we end their season for the 3rd time in recent history ... im thinking they will have learned some coping skills
    Apologize to Melo 5

The Giants will have a chance to play them again this year and that will be the time to address this. If the Giants win then in their minds we were not lucky. If the Packers win, different story. Where you sit is what you see and for them ...

Lets talk packers when we play the packers again kk?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I don't really hate the Packers, but for some reason I reallyy hate Aaron Rodgers.

Me too! I thought I was the only one! Can't stand Rodgers for some reason.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by njersey View Post
    Me too! I thought I was the only one! Can't stand Rodgers for some reason.
    Well...if you are groping for a reason...can't figure it out...I will help you. He is a ****head.

Banned
    Hey guys I am willing to let it go if you are? I know it was a great win for you guys and you have all the reason to celebrate. Can we both move on to this year. That one hurts for us.

I work with a guy who now absolutely hates the Giants. He hates on the Giants like I do the eagles.

Most of the Packers fans I know (I live in the midwest) are very cool.

Last year, they had their "Flipper Anderson" game .....I can imagine it stings.