+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    The 89 team was better than the 90 team. When Phils Simms went down, that 90 team was the weakest team we have ever had that won SuperBowl.
    I beg to differ. The 90 team was 13-3 & won all their playoff games including the SB with a backup QB!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    I beg to differ. The 90 team was 13-3 & won all their playoff games including the SB with a backup QB!
    Yes they were 13-3 and were a very good team. I will always have much love and respect for Jeff Hostetler, I still wear my number 15 NY Giants jersey every time we play Buffalo Bills. When Phil Simms went down and Jeff Hostetler took over we were still a good team but in my opinion, they were the weakest of our SuperBowl winning teams. Now, the team I am stating is the weakest to win SuperBowl is the one with Jeff Hostetler, not the one that 11-1 with Phil Simms as the starter.

I think there is not even a discussion in regard to the 1986 team being stronger. I also think that the 2007 team was clearly the better one. The 1990 defense would not have been able to stop that NE Patriots team that was undefeated in the regular season. Also, that NE Patriots defense would have been all over OJ Anderson and would have stuffed the 1990 NY Giants offense led by Jeff Hostetler. Our 2011 team had too much of a lethal passing attack and Eli Mannings mastery and dominance throughout the playoffs and SuperBowl was remarkable and our 1990 offense didn’t compare to the 2011 offense and the 1990 defense would not have been able to stop our 2011 NY Giants offense. Our 1990 NY Giants defense would not have been able to stop NE Patriots in SuperBowl. Eli Manning helped our defense out by controlling TOP and although 1990 NY Giants controlled TOP against Buffalo Bills I don’t think they would have had the same success against 2011 NE Patriots.

As I previously stated, I love NY Giants and I will always have mad respect and love for Jeff Hosstetler. That was a great upset 1990 NY Giants pulled over Buffalo Bills but I think our other SuperBowl winning NY Giants teams were stronger.

I bELIieve.

I have no problem with the Packers. They can talk all they want. I figure the Packers are a good measuring stick for the defense. That's all I look at them as. The teams I really hate are all in the division........Eagles/Cowboys....I dislike the Redskins but I can chat with their fans. Eagles and Cowboys? nah.

Banned
    I can’t stand the fact that Green Bay Packers as well as their fans just make excuse after excuse and refuse to publically give credit to us for dismantling them. They continually cry that they beat themselves and NY Giants got lucky. They are an organization that along with their fanbase has a sore loser crybaby attitude with an obnoxious sense that folks should take what they state as the law in regard to NFL.

San Francisco 49ers fanbase are lowlife degenerates. They are among the lowest forms of life on the planet.

I hate Dallas Cowboys and I hate Philadelphia Eagles. However I hate San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers more. I am stationed in Northern VA and it is amusing how delusional Washington Redskins fans are. For the most part they are likable but damn they really hate Eli Manning and constantly put him down. They are very excited about RGIII and are already counting their chickens but in a way I am happy for them. I like FedEx Field and I always wear LT#56 jersey when I go there for Washington Redskins/ NY Giants match up. I think with all the excitement about RGIII that we may finally see more Redskins fans than Giants fans in the stands and that will be nice. I would like to see them have some hope because like I stated, the fans of Washington Redskins are big time homers but are a very likeable sort. They day after we defeated Dallas Cowboys led by The Romosexual for division title last season, I was wearing NY Giants sweatshirt and got lots of hugs from just random Washington Redskins fans because they were so happy we kept Dallas Cowboys out of playoffs. Some of them were hot broads too and that was nice.

I bELIeve.

So....great game, Rodgers12, wasn't it? I really enjoyed seeing the Pack "beat themselves" again today

Comedy GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    So....great game, Rodgers12, wasn't it? I really enjoyed seeing the Pack "beat themselves" again today

Comedy GOLD
    LOL this is great

Packers/Niners game was a win win for me. Couldn't care less about the outcome. I wonder how frustrated Clay Mathews and the rest of the Packers are for" beating themselves today"...lol. If only they didnt give the game away...

Banned
    Yeah we stunk today, really nothing I can say.

All-Pro
    Owned twice in a row now in the friendly confines of Lambeau Field! Hmmmm
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    I was actually rooting for Green Bay Packers to beat San Francisco 49ers today. I want San Francisco to have the lower record than Green Bay Packers so that chances are if we make playoffs that I would like more probability of playing at Lambeau Field and having 49ers play us at Giants Stadium than playing Green Bay Packers at Giants Stadium and San Francisco 49ers at Candlestick Park.

I bELIeve.