+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK I'm beginning to really hate RGPEE

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    You are always wrong. ive seen a lot of your posts on here.
    Thanks.... like I care what you think.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Really? I thought RG3 played pretty well and most likely will only get better. The Saints defense was horrible, but it's a rookie in a hostile location and he didn't make the dumb mistakes you would expect. In fact, most of his decisions were very veteran like. I was impressed by him and by the Redskins in general. Moreso than I was with the Vick and the Eagles.
    Yes eagles stunk it up. Vick had what 4Ints? Should have been a fifth to end the game but he got lucky the guy dropped it for the Browns
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    They in no way shape or form looked like a dynasty. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This guy is an overrated punk every commerical break I see his punk a** he will be a dissapiontment this year cause he has to play in the nfc east. I have no idea why Andrew Luck does not get the hype this kid does RGPEE IS A LOSER!!!. Can't wait till Osi f***s this kid up!!!!
    Well if you hate him this bad now, you're really going to hate it when the Redskins put you in last place in the division at the end of the season! LOL!

This guy is an overrated punk every commerical break I see his punk a** he will be a dissapiontment this year cause he has to play in the nfc east. I have no idea why Andrew Luck does not get the hype this kid does RGPEE IS A LOSER!!!. Can't wait till Osi f***s this kid up!!!!
    Dude, please take those homer goggles off. He has tremendous upside. Luck doesn't get the hype? Did you just get back from the Twilight Zone? Luck has been called the best prospect since Elway and the media acted like his preseason shuffle pass td to Donald Brown was a super bowl winning td. Anyways, I expect both of these QB's to be great players for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Dude, please take those homer goggles off. He has tremendous upside. Luck doesn't get the hype? Did you just get back from the Twilight Zone? Luck has been called the best prospect since Elway and the media acted like his preseason shuffle pass td to Donald Brown was a super bowl winning td. Anyways, I expect both of these QB's to be great players for a long time.
    That is not hype , HYPE is being on every commercal and I said this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in august the kid played great there you happy, I was wrong you happy, jesus christ man never seen so many Giants fans being butthurt over a god damn Redskin player I'm sure their are players that you wouldn't like no matter what they did and the fact of the matter is it's one game against a god awful defense=no pass rush ok cb's. is irrelavent week 1
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 09-10-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post

I really would have preferred that Luck made it to the Redskins. Dallas is notoriously bad at handling QBs that can run. RG3 can both pass and run. Could be a long decade against the redskins.

That is not hype , HYPE is being on every commercal and I said this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in august the kid played great there you happy, I was wrong you happy, jesus christ man never seen so many Giants fans being butthurt over a god damn Redskin player I'm sure their are players that you wouldn't like no matter what they did and the fact of the matter is it's one game against a god awful defense=no pass rush ok cb's. is irrelavent week 1
    Andrew Luck was, by far, the most hyped college QB I'd seen in recent memory. But maybe we just watch different TV networks.

Anyway, RGIII won the Heisman and that gained him a lot of fame. Not to mention he ended up on the Redskins, who despite being uninspiring these past few years, have a ton of fans.

The hype is directly related to both the heisman and landing in, by far, the largest NFL market-- the NFCE.

[QUOTE=Ntegrase96;480358]Andrew Luck was, by far, the most hyped college QB I'd seen in recent memory. But maybe we just watch different TV networks.

Anyway, RGIII won the Heisman and that gained him a lot of fame. Not to mention he ended up on the Redskins, who despite being uninspiring these past few years, have a ton of fans.

The hype is directly related to both the heisman and landing in, by far, the largest NFL market-- the NFCE.[/QUOTE Exactly hench.... Andrew Luck doesn't get the hype this kid does and he didn't even play a down in the NFL till Sunday. Plus the Chicago Bears defense is a lot more formidable then the Saints I admit it was impressive he out scored Drew Bree but so did Alex Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I really would have preferred that Luck made it to the Redskins. Dallas is notoriously bad at handling QBs that can run. RG3 can both pass and run. Could be a long decade against the redskins.
    I prefer that neither were on the redskins. LOL. I agree though, Robert Griffin III is going to be a pain in the *** for a long time. I actually am more concerned about his QB skills than his running skills. Plus he is a high character guy that will not be a problem off of the field at all.

+ Reply to Thread