+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK I'm beginning to really hate RGPEE

All-Pro
    actually towards the end i was rooting against the saints. I know it puts the Skins one up on us but i live down on the gulf coast and all i hear everyday is WHO DAT THIS AND WHO DAT THAT... TIRED OF IT. I got the business WED night from alot of my friends when the giants lost. and all i heard all off season is how lucky we were to not have to play them in nfccg. I was texting like crzy this afternoon as it got more evident that they saints were going to lose.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Also kind of nice to know that both the Saints and either GB or SF will 0-1 to start season.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Also kind of nice to know that both the Saints and either GB or SF will 0-1 to start season.
    Well if you look at it that way your right but hopefully this win doesn't send Washington on a winning streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah cause the Saints defense is so spectacular it's one game bro chill out fanboy.....
    You were wrong, dont get butt hurt. The Saints that played today are not the same Saints of the last 3 years. There is so much disruption in that team, it would make anyones head spin, hopefully they stay in the downward spiral!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    You were wrong, dont get butt hurt. The Saints that played today are not the same Saints of the last 3 years. There is so much disruption in that team, it would make anyones head spin, hopefully they stay in the downward spiral!
    I don't know if I was wrong there is still 15 games left once teams have the film on him you never know he still could be a disappointment.

I don't know if I was wrong there is still 15 games left once teams have the film on him you never know he still could be a disappointment.
    I was only referring to your comment about the Aints' defense. Nothing more. RGPee is gonna have to do a lot more to prove his worth and I dont see that happening .
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

I was only referring to your comment about the Aints' defense. Nothing more. RGPee is gonna have to do a lot more to prove his worth and I dont see that happening .
    Really? I thought RG3 played pretty well and most likely will only get better. The Saints defense was horrible, but it's a rookie in a hostile location and he didn't make the dumb mistakes you would expect. In fact, most of his decisions were very veteran like. I was impressed by him and by the Redskins in general. Moreso than I was with the Vick and the Eagles.

oh my bad dude forgot I said that.

RG3's already better than Vick. Similar athleticism, but much better feel as a pocket passer.

You are always wrong. ive seen a lot of your posts on here.

+ Reply to Thread