+ Reply to Thread

31.5 hour pregame show

Hey guys I meant to post this earlier as it started at 12 noon Dallas time. From time to time I travel to these boards and occasionally to CBS stations of my rivals just to hear what they're thinking (usually talking about baseball though in the northeast). So if you're interested in non stop cowboys coverage lasting from now up until kickoff tune in and see what local media think of both teams. Occasional homer remarks made but good content. Gavin Dawson is on right now, my favorite host, he'll give knocks on the boys where they deserve it. Thought you may want to listen as I just tuned in to wfan66 and they were talking baseball!wth?
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/08/29/t...-pregame-show/

Click link and listen live or smart phone users download radio.com app, sports, Dallas, 105.3 the fan. There are also stations for Washington, NY, and the city of ssholes. Found on radio.com app

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by oahucowboy94 View Post
    Hey guys I meant to post this earlier as it started at 12 noon Dallas time. From time to time I travel to these boards and occasionally to CBS stations of my rivals just to hear what they're thinking (usually talking about baseball though in the northeast). So if you're interested in non stop cowboys coverage lasting from now up until kickoff tune in and see what local media think of both teams. Occasional homer remarks made but good content. Gavin Dawson is on right now, my favorite host, he'll give knocks on the boys where they deserve it. Thought you may want to listen as I just tuned in to wfan66 and they were talking baseball!wth?
    Thanks for the info!Yeah the WFAN will talk baseball on the eve of the superbowl even when the Giants are playing in the superbowl.....

Quote Originally Posted by oahucowboy94 View Post
    What were the Dallas stations like after the Giants won this last SB?

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    What were the Dallas stations like after the Giants won this last SB?
    I can tell you since i live in Dallas, "that should have been us" was the thought or "it was the d-line that won it" and my fav "Eli is the luckiest QB, he just throws up prayers"
    Last edited by Sundown; 09-04-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    I can tell you since i leave in Dallas, "that should have been us" was the thought or "it was the d-line that won it" and my fav "Eli is the luckiest QB, he just throws up prayers"
    I love that stuff. At least Philadelphia had some real introspection afterwards. But Dallas? That never would have been them -- they never would have beaten the Pack in GB, beat SF in SF, or beat BB, Brady, and the Pats in the SB. Never. At least not last year.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK01 View Post
    Thanks for the info!Yeah the WFAN will talk baseball on the eve of the superbowl even when the Giants are playing in the superbowl.....
    LOL I listened to Mike & Mad Dog the week before XLII and not only were they talking about baseball, but on top of it the METS starting rotation.