+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If the Giants make it back to the SB...........

Who would you like to see them play....for me I would love to see the Giants and the Steelers. Easy E v.s. Big Ben

Chargers, i would run out on the field jerking off if we beat them

jets. gotta handle them on the big stage to put the argument at rest once and for all

well broncos giants would be pretty cool... super manning bowl

meet and beat the Ravens... avenge our lone SB loss.
    But, a Manning Bowl would be cool, and Eli against Ben or Rivers would be good.

i was rooting hard for the ravens to win the afc this year..... the ravens gaffes were worse than sf's imo

unfortunately it will likely be the Patriots again

AFC Teams I want to beat in the Super Bowl:

1) Broncos. Beating Peyton, in the Manning hometown of New Orleans, would finally establish Eli as an elite quarterback in the eyes of any doubter. Peyton is one of only two top-level QB's that Eli has NOT beaten yet. We beat Pittsburgh in 2008. We straight up dominated Rodgers in the postseason last year. And I don't even need to say what we've done to Brady. And yet Eli still doesn't get the respect he deserves.

2) Jets, just because Rex might not be coaching them the next time we face them in the regular season. That said, i'd rather smack them down in the 2014 super bowl in GIANTS stadium...

3) Ravens, to avenge 2000. Not that big of a deal anymore for me though, since the only face that would be making a reappearance would be Ray Lewis.

NFC teams I want to beat in the title game:

1) Saints. Brees is the other elite QB that Eli hasn't beaten yet. It's high time for the Giants to claim a victory over this incarnation of the Saints team.

2) Eagles. Though I'd rather see the Eagles miss the playoffs every year and fade back into obscurity where they belong, beating them in the title game would be equally as rewarding.

3) Panthers. That would actually be a very exciting game to watch. Cam is becoming a beast and it would be a fireworks fest of epic proportions. Exciting no matter which way you slice it...

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Who would you like to see them play....for me I would love to see the Giants and the Steelers. Easy E v.s. Big Ben
    definitely the patriots to make brady our ***** one last time

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    I want a 3-peat.
    Beat Peyton down in New Orleans this year
    Beat the Jets (lol) in New York next year.

My life would be complete.