+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

America's Game is humiliating as a Giants fan.

Eli said that the ball was "overthrown" to Miles Austin in the first Dallas game when the Cowboys had a chance to extend the lead and close out the game. I guess he didn't know that it was the lights that were the culprit.

LOL it was overthrown by 5 yards

are you kidding me????

I was expecting to the red text when i read the opening statement but ... =/

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Didn't feel like looking for the red text "button". Romo and Miles Austin said that it was the lights that were the problem. The rest of the world, other than Cowboys fans, knows it was overthrown. So yeah, I was being sarcastic.

Regardless...does it really matter? I think I'm missing the point you are attempting to convey..

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Regardless...does it really matter? I think I'm missing the point you are attempting to convey..
    Screw them! Cowpukes lost and thats the end of story. Excuses about last year are soooo...... well last year. Done,Done and Done, stick a fork in it its DONE!!! For the love of GOD its outta this world how many teams think they "SHOULD" have made it to the big game. They lost. END OF STORY!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan1976 View Post
    Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Didn't feel like looking for the red text "button". Romo and Miles Austin said that it was the lights that were the problem. The rest of the world, other than Cowboys fans, knows it was overthrown. So yeah, I was being sarcastic.
    FIND THE BUTTON AND SAVE US THE TIME!!! Thanks!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I was posting to make fun of their ignorant fans and enjoy their misery one last time. Does it bother you that badly? You've dedicated your entire login to it. You should understand.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    FIND THE BUTTON AND SAVE US THE TIME!!! Thanks!
    Are you being serious? You're a little punk aren't you?

Doesnt bother me one bit. You have to get lucky to win in this league.

Between the Austin missed connection and the freakish Welker drop, we had some good fortune on our side.

Someone up there loves the NY Football Giants, and that's all that matters to me!