+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Michael Coe vs Miles Austin, or dez?

Chances are the cowboys are going to target this guy for most of the game. What im curious about is who Coe will match up against. And lets keep it real. Miles and Dez if healthy can easily combine for over 2000 yards on the season and be one of the best Duo's in the NFL. key word is "healthy". It wont be an easy task but for some reason i believe in Coe and i know he will be prepared for the challenge

Veteran
    Austin.....

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I'd be pissed if they put him on Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I'd be pissed if they put him on Dez.
    I was thinking this too. I believe in Coe, but even webster would have trouble vs Dez.. I cant wait for the game though. i have a feeling coe might handle his own

Veteran
    Are Austin and Dez even 100%? I remember them both suffering injuries in preseason

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    Are Austin and Dez even 100%? I remember them both suffering injuries in preseason
    Dez is fine, he banged up his knee and shut it down at the end of pre-season to rest up. Miles re-injured his hammy and has not done much at all. I hope he is in game shape and that hamstring holds up. They are both going to play and I think Dez is the healthiest, probably 95% if not 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    dez has a knee tendinitis issue that flares up anytime he uses his knee basically. rest is the only treatment. He missed almost all of the preseason, so you knoow the timing and consistency is going to be an issue for a player already saddled by them. not worried really, he is explosive if we let him in behind us, which we shouldnt.
    austin has a hammy issue, and i gotta believe if he was held out just a week ago, that he isnt 100%. he's had hammy issues for years now. and he missed the preseason as well, so timing and consistency will be an issue.

the big thing is no witten to occupy the safeties. thats huge for us. we should be able to essentially doulbe team both w.o an issue bc besides those 2, no one else can beat us. and its not even definite those 2 can beat us coming off the preseason they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    I was thinking this too. I believe in Coe, but even webster would have trouble vs Dez.. I cant wait for the game though. i have a feeling coe might handle his own
    C-Web is going to shadow Dez.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

put him on gimpy for the 1st half, then when zero Miles pulls up lame ... have him on Olgetree ... big game for you Coe ... i want to see knee-jerk posts on here saying ... Coe over Prince ... not that i will necessarily agree, but it will be a good thing for 1 week
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    dez has a knee tendinitis issue that flares up anytime he uses his knee basically. rest is the only treatment. He missed almost all of the preseason, so you knoow the timing and consistency is going to be an issue for a player already saddled by them. not worried really, he is explosive if we let him in behind us, which we shouldnt.
    austin has a hammy issue, and i gotta believe if he was held out just a week ago, that he isnt 100%. he's had hammy issues for years now. and he missed the preseason as well, so timing and consistency will be an issue.

the big thing is no witten to occupy the safeties. thats huge for us. we should be able to essentially doulbe team both w.o an issue bc besides those 2, no one else can beat us. and its not even definite those 2 can beat us coming off the preseason they had.
    from past experiences i think its safe to say we should never downplay any one on the opposing teams we play. I mean, last year alone we lost to rex grossman, vince young, Tjack and Whitehurse from seattle. We even lost to dallas one season when romo didnt even play. Respect all fear none. I know whitten isnt playing, but that doesnt mean we dont have to worry much about their other tight end.