+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Gross an has been playing well

He almost threw for 3 TD's last Sunday, but one was called back.

I forget the exact stat but he has been playing very well. I expect ...with our secondary "issues" for that continue. I still think we are going to win.

I just hope our secondary starts coming together and starts playing as a unit for once.

KP might be back too

Re: Gross an has been playing well

I'm worried about Grossman especially with our secondary, and their running game isn't bad at all.

Our running defense is very inconsistent, especially with the amount of missed tackles we have.

Murray/Jones would run for horrible yardage when we stuff the run in the middle, but when they run on the outside, we are in trouble, we need play better on the outsides

[quote user="Pakman"]He almost threw for 3 TD's last Sunday, but one was called back.

I forget the exact stat but he has been playing very well. I expect ...with our secondary "issues" for that continue. I still think we are going to win.

I just hope our secondary starts coming together and starts playing as a unit for once.

KP might be back too [/quote]

Depends which Grossman shows up.

If the Grossman of week 1 comes to town we're going to be in for a long day.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

Giants feel they owe Redskins a butt whoopin for the way they embarassed them on Opening Day on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. I expect Giants to come out firing this week

[quote user="RonJon"]Giants feel they owe Redskins a butt whoopin for the way they embarassed them on Opening Day on the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. I expect Giants to come out firing this week[/quote]

You would also think the giants would want to sweep Philly too, and we came out like ****

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Pakman"]He almost threw for 3 TD's last Sunday, but one was called back.

KP might be back too [/quote]

Depends which Grossman shows up.

If the Grossman of week 1 comes to town we're going to be in for a long day.[/quote]

haha...

It wasn't that a different Grossman showed up week 1...it was a different defense showed up week 1.

If we sit back and let Grossman throw then it could get a bit dicey.

All we have to do is get a little pass rush and its done and done.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran

If they let Grossman sit back in the pocket and hit 20 yard seams all day, I expect a repeat of Game 1.

Then, we've got to hope the Giants offense does better than in Game 1. Redskins have a very solid defense, and we can't expect Eli to save their *** every game.

This game rests on the Giants defense.....if they can raise their game from **** sandwich to even mediocre, the Giants win.

Although I am ALWAYS nervous about divisional games, I honestly believe we will not come close to playing as poorly this week as we did in Week One.

1) Grossman is incapable of playing at his best 2 consecutive weeks (he DID play well last week, from all reports I've seen). He has a career of proving that.

2) This is gut instinct talking, but I don't believe Grossman will have great games vs the Giants TWICE in one season.

3) We tend to forget because he's been playing better and more consistently this season than ever before in his career, but Eli did not rise to his 2011 level of play until end of second quarter vs Rams in Week Two. Since that quarter he has been lights out. I refuse to believe that he will all of a sudden revert back to his game of Week One.