+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool How will the Giants Dominate the Cowboys TONIGHT !

I say Defence.......Lots of Pressure , Rushing Romo! At least 2 Sacks !

What do you think ?
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 09-05-2012 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    I say Defence.......Lots of Presure , Rushing Romo! At least 2 Sacks !

What do you think ?
    agreed we need to put the pressure on Romo! 2 sacks is possible as well as a few hurries and QB hits. That will take some of the pressure off of the back end.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

All-Pro
    I'll take a win. I don't see why so many think this will be an easy win for the Giants. They have a very good pass rusher going against a back up LT. The rest of the OL isn't much to brag about either. It ink they have enough to win, but I think it will be close.

Look for the Giants to try and establish the run early and often, which I think will be the key to winning.

harass Romo as you said and 2 TDs in the 4th to seal the deal, but it's gonna be close ... almost always is and remember we trailed in 15 of 16 regular season games last year, so dont break anything if we do get behind (im gonna try not to) ... i can live with being behind 3-0 but worse than that makes me twitchy even being as confident as i am in my team

GIANTS BABY!!!!

START!!!!
    Apologize to Melo 5

Bench Player
    Tonight's game for the giants is going to be won in the trenches and how
    Well our offensive line can establish a solid rushing attack.. If they can't get the run going its going
    To be a battle as most Dallas games are..

All-Pro
    The Giants went from being one of the best running teams to one of the worst last year. They didn't really do anything to improve their OL. I hope they are better, but I'm expecting to see Eli get rid of the ball quickly. They will need Bradshaw out their tonight for his blocking ability. I don't see a good running game for the Giants tonight.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    I say Defence.......Lots of Pressure , Rushing Romo! At least 2 Sacks !

What do you think ?
    I say 5 SACKS!!!! and eli lights them up for 402 yards through the air and 4/5 TDs tynes with 2 FGs and the giants with an easy 41-20 win. Dallas getting a meaningless TD in Garbage Time while our starting D is on the sidelines laughing it up
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    The Giants went from being one of the best running teams to one of the worst last year. They didn't really do anything to improve their OL. I hope they are better, but I'm expecting to see Eli get rid of the ball quickly. They will need Bradshaw out their tonight for his blocking ability. I don't see a good running game for the Giants tonight.
    Had some confidence in the run after the bears game, but that was shot to heck after 2, 1/4's against the pats 2nd D.

I think the secondary will be a hair better, which last year held us back from another 10 sacks, IMO.
    We were SO close on a bunch more sacks last year.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    Had some confidence in the run after the bears game, but that was shot to heck after 2, 1/4's against the pats 2nd D.

I think the secondary will be a hair better, which last year held us back from another 10 sacks, IMO.
    We were SO close on a bunch more sacks last year.
    Until either tthey bring in a VET or the newer guys have time to Gell Gilbride will need to call a lot of Screens to the Backs and checkdown, quick dump offs and set up your OLine and TEs to block. You can get some HUGE gains doing that with the Weapons we have in AB, DW, DS and AB.... also maybe some reverses and draws
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***