+ Reply to Thread

4 minutes in to Monday Night game

Refs already give Packers a phantom call to help keep their drive alive.

Edit- thanks to NBC crew looking into it more and showing my dumb *** he was offsides slightly

Edit 2- LOL I of course meant Sunday night game Packers vs Texans. Simple brain fart
    Last edited by GmenFan1980; 10-14-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Wow man you're already watching Monday Night Football? Why didn't you say you had a time machine, some of us are still on Sunday. :P

Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post
    Wow man you're already watching Monday Night Football? Why didn't you say you had a time machine, some of us are still on Sunday. :P
    LOL. Didn't even realize that typo.

who is playing then? your chargers vs Denver?

I don't care who wins that.

But whatever Chargers win 24-21
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

Ya Denver @ San Diego. Hopefully my Chargers win, its going to be close though, every game against Peyton for us is close even if hes on a new team.

Texans are pathetic, 6 TDS? I mean Rodgers is a great QB but that is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Rodgers is happy the packers dominated tonight. He was running out of excuses for why they kept losing

GO GIANTS!

Watch the ESPN people start hyping up the Packers again lol.

They don't get games like this just happen. The Packers aren't that good and the Texans aren't that bad.

Tomorrow it will be about how the Packers are the most dangerous in the NFC even though to be honest I'd have my NFC power rankings like this:

1. Giants
    2. Falcons

3. 49ers
    4. Bears

5. Packers

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    oh wow now they will be falling all over themselves tomorrow heaping praise on Rodgers and Eli will get left out again.. Lol....Fine with me... Guess Rogers12 will be in here all week again now
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***