+ Reply to Thread

Too. Freaking. Excited.

Lets make this season a good one! SO ready for tonight!

Ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>> 8 hours ........................GO GIANTS !

I

cant

wait

til

tonight

i

might

die

Yo, I am excited too. See you in the chat room Demanded!

Bench Player

New Season I am ready!!!!!

I live in Columbus Ohio little town called Delaware. I got off work tonight so I could go to a bar and watch the G-men kick some
    Cowgirls butt. I could watch it at home but wife says I yell and scream to much. Plus it is a school night. I just want to say Let's go G-men I wish the team the best of luck. They have given me some great shows over the years and I think it is going to get better. I do not care what anyone says Eli and Tom are Hall of fame guys all the way. I am and will always be All In. Are You????????????

Quote Originally Posted by dutch1956 View Post
    I live in Columbus Ohio little town called Delaware. I got off work tonight so I could go to a bar and watch the G-men kick some
    Cowgirls butt. I could watch it at home but wife says I yell and scream to much. Plus it is a school night. I just want to say Let's go G-men I wish the team the best of luck. They have given me some great shows over the years and I think it is going to get better. I do not care what anyone says Eli and Tom are Hall of fame guys all the way. I am and will always be All In. Are You????????????
    I am ready!!!!! ...............GO GIANTS !