+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kiwanuka: Pierre-Paul can get 30 sacks, be one of 'best ever'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack

I would like to see another 15-16 sacks this year!
    ALL IN!

I love how the article says "Is Pierre-Paul in REGGIE WHITES Class"? How about in the all-time sack leader, MICHAEL STRAHAN'S Class???

another example of no love for da gmen

JPP got no love in Americas game last night either...
    ALL IN!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I love how the article says "Is Pierre-Paul in REGGIE WHITES Class"? How about in the all-time sack leader, MICHAEL STRAHAN'S Class???
    Have plenty of love and much respect for the Powerful Stray but a smuch as I wish it weren’t so, he was not in the same class as Reggie White.

this would be unreal, but I do think at some point JPP will be knocking at Strahans record

No sir, your complaints are not fact base.

Strahan isnt the "all time sack leader" Bruce Smith(200 sacks) and Reggie White(198) both had way more than Strahan(141.5) in their careers.

It is true that Michael holds the record for a single season, and it is true that Michael was prolly the 2nd best DE of all time(my opinion), because of his complete package(good vs the run too.)

But Reggie White is widely considered the best DE ever and was also good vs the run as well as the pass. Sorry, it isnt a "lack of respect for NYG" thing.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    JPP is going to be in the class of Reggie White at the end of the day. Strahan was an irreplaceable piece of New York Giants history. I love stray... but JPP is already better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    JPP is going to be in the class of Reggie White at the end of the day. Strahan was an irreplaceable piece of New York Giants history. I love stray... but JPP is already better than him.
    Better? seriously? he has all the potential to be better...but RIGHT NOW.......Strahan was a much better player.......he has done what hes doing for 2 years....strahan was at top of the game for many many years.......sorry JPP has a ways to go
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

By putting JPP, a Giant no less, in the same breath as the best DE to play the game? Uhh, what?