+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

Nicks, Kiwi, and Boley are 50/50?

Is this just a smoke screen? I just heard on Sirius that all 3 are listed as 50/50. Did Nicks have a set back in the last pre season game? I thought he looked fine. Didn't they say that Kiwi was ok? I'm actually not surprised about Boley being 50/50 as he did miss a lot of time this summer.

I wouldn't be concerned, I think all three have said within the last few days that they are playing tonight.

They are ALL IN.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Veteran
    Don't listen to them. There is no such thing as 50/50 on the injury report. All 3 are listed as questionable, yet all 3 have stated that they will play. Coughlin said holding Nicks from practice was precautionary and that he didn't suffer a setback. I'd expect them to give it a go. Now how effective Nicks and Boley are after essentially doing nothing in camp is another story altogether.

Seems almost SOP that we start the season banged up.

They'll all play
    Last edited by GiantFanatic55; 09-05-2012 at 01:35 PM.

All-Pro
    As long as Nicks didn't have a set back I'm not that concerned about him picking up where he left off.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    As long as Nicks didn't have a set back I'm not that concerned about him picking up where he left off.
    I'm kind of thinking Nicks will end up being a decoy this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I'm kind of thinking Nicks will end up being a decoy this game.
    Yeah, I agree, I think Cruz will light it up though. As much as Carr has spoke about stopping Cruz from dancing, I think he'll be lining up most often against Nicks leaving Cruz to (hopefully) exploit Claiborne's butterflies.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    Yeah, I agree, I think Cruz will light it up though. As much as Carr has spoke about stopping Cruz from dancing, I think he'll be lining up most often against Nicks leaving Cruz to (hopefully) exploit Claiborne's butterflies.
    Lol I'm hoping Cruz does to Carr what he did to Carlos Rogers in the NFC Championship game.