+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st Time Fantasy -- HELP!!! Suggestions Welcome

1st Time Fantasy -- HELP!!! Suggestions Welcome

So I made a few key mistakes in the draft last night. Specifically, in my late round selections I should have taken another #1 reciever. I panicked when all of the good RB were going off the board so I chose McGahee instead of another #1 reciever. Tory Smith would be a good bench player but I think have to start him now. I'm thinking Shonn Green was a mistake but he may be the only thing the Jets have working on their O and because they don't do the running back by committee thing he should get a ton of carries right? Other than Wilson and Moss, I'm thinking that my bench is weak. Here is my team as of now...

Tom Brady, NE QB

Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB Q

Willis McGahee, Den RB

Victor Cruz, NYG WR

Torrey Smith, Bal WR

Vernon Davis, SF TE

FLEX - Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

Giants D/ST D/ST

Sebastian Janikowski, Oak K Q

Bench

David Wilson, NYG RB

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buf QB

Brandon Stokley, Den WR

Martellus Bennett, NYG TE

Eddie Royal, SD WR P

Rueben Randle, NYG WR

Santana Moss, WAS WR

Dallas Clark is still availiable. Should I dump Randle (love him but not this year) and pick up Clark? Sould I start Clark, Wilson or Moss instead of Greene? Any other ideas/suggestions?

PLEASE?

THANKS!!

Drop Stokley, and pick up Robert Turbin for Lynch security. Definitely start Greene this week. McGahee/Lynch aren't my ideal duo, but they're not bad. Don't rule out flexing Wilson tonight, starting Greene, and choosing between McGahee/Turbin/Lynch on Sunday. How many teams, 12?

12 teams. I like that idea so I'll check to see if Turbin is available. What do you think about these two recievers. I could drop Randle and pick..

Kendall Wright - He is getting the start for Kenny Britt
    Greg Little - Listed as the #1 for Clev

OK, so here is what I have now after some pick-ups...

Tom Brady, NE QB

Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB

Shonn Green, Jets RB

Victor Cruz, NYG WR

Torrey Smith, Bal WR

Vernon Davis, SF TE

FLEX - Greg Olson CAR TE

Giants D/ST D/ST

Sebastian Janikowski, Oak K Q

Bench

David Wilson, NYG RB

Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buf QB

Eddie Royal, SD WR P

Santana Moss, WAS WR

Robert Turbin, SEA RB

Willis Mcgahee, DEN RB

Kendall Wright, TEN WR

Better??????

Banned
    bro torrey smith is going to be great this year he is not a bench player he is better then all of your bench wide outs way better he will be awesome your nuts.

Eddie Royal could have a decent year if he's back to 100%. Rivers managed to strangle some life out of Patrick Crayton last season so I wouldn't rule it out.

This week's moves

Any reason I should hold on to Fitzpatrick when I have Brady? I can always pick up a QB in a 12 team league right? Also thinking about dropping Turban. I would pick up Hill / Jets and Streeter / Raiders and play one in flex instead of Olsen. Thoughts?

depends on who the bills play on the patriots bye, if they play a team with a weak D i'd keep him so check that out. I'd keep olsen in flex he's gonna have a good yr, plus the jets are plying the steelers next week i'd pick up hill but I don't think he's does much against that D so I wouldn't use him

The Bills play Houston in week 9 so I'd probably ditch Fitzpatrick. The way things are going he may not even be starting then.

Update...

I have kicked *** two weeks in a row now. Tory was huge this week. Started Brown benching McGehee after his big game against ATL. Dumped Olsen 2 weeks ago and have been starting our own black unicorn in the flex. Started Seattle D on Monday...life is good. This week's only decision is who to start at RB2...McGehee, Brown, Shonn or Lance Ball as a fill in for McGehee. I'm thinking of sticking with Brown.

+ Reply to Thread