+ Reply to Thread

Mike Mayock Says....

He likes our offensive line, and our run game will improve and bring better balance. He said it on set on NFL Networks pregame show.... I think he is good at evaluating teams and talent.. This is a positive sign, isnt it?

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

I actually like Mayock, but that doesn't mean I'm going to agree with him. You hope he's right, but it's going to take more to convince you, moreso with the tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
    He likes our offensive line, and our run game will improve and bring better balance. He said it on set on NFL Networks pregame show.... I think he is good at evaluating teams and talent.. This is a positive sign, isnt it?
    i think Mike is right! they will all get better as the season goes on.

Yeah, it certainly was some hopeful optimism on my part when I heard it. They havent passed the eye test so far, but maybe now the lights are on in the regular season, they are going to improve to at least a sufficient level of play. Fingers crossed!

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

Mayock is one of the smartest analysts IMO. Our o-line can really only improve compared to last year. Hope they find some continuity this season

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
    Let's hope he is right
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    We need some good blocking for Eli and the runners for a change
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***