+ Reply to Thread

Sitting in a crappy hotel room in Batavia NY......................

All alone....eating Bob Evan take out in front of a crappier 32' tv, while my wife is comfortable on my couch, eating caviar and bon bons....watching my 60" HD...with surround sound. I waiting for Beyonce to stop annoying me with what sounds like an am transistor radio.....oh ****!!...she just broke a mirror with that scream.

BUT I DON'T CARE..........GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Speaking of my wife, a little off topic, but......My wife's boss came to town today to take the girls out to lunch. My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell.......and she surprised everyone by bringing her husband!! MY WIFE HAD LUNCH WITH PAUL ****ING MCCARTNEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=797415

Did I mention that I am in a crappy hotel in Batavia???

I STILL DON'T CARE!!!! Go Giants!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Paul McCartney????????????????? are you kidding?

thats great! that may even open up some gigs for you FBomb........overseas! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    All alone....eating Bob Evan take out in front of a crappier 32' tv, while my wife is comfortable on my couch, eating caviar and bon bons....watching my 60" HD...with surround sound. I waiting for Beyonce to stop annoying me with what sounds like an am transistor radio.....oh ****!!...she just broke a mirror with that scream.BUT I DON'T CARE..........GO GIANTS!!!!!!!Speaking of my wife, a little off topic, but......My wife's boss came to town today to take the girls out to lunch. My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell.......and she surprised everyone by bringing her husband!! MY WIFE HAD LUNCH WITH PAUL ****ING MCCARTNEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=797415Did I mention that I am in a crappy hotel in Batavia???I STILL DON'T CARE!!!! Go Giants!!!
    Man that Stinks.. But represent in Batavia for us
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I know how you feel. My wife just texted from our seats. I am stuck "on call" No way I could get out of it. 1st opening day I have missed in a long time, Alone...at least I do have my HD projector 101 inch screen to yell at!!

GO GIANTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    All alone....eating Bob Evan take out in front of a crappier 32' tv, while my wife is comfortable on my couch, eating caviar and bon bons....watching my 60" HD...with surround sound. I waiting for Beyonce to stop annoying me with what sounds like an am transistor radio.....oh ****!!...she just broke a mirror with that scream.

BUT I DON'T CARE..........GO GIANTS!!!!!!!

Speaking of my wife, a little off topic, but......My wife's boss came to town today to take the girls out to lunch. My wife's boss is Nancy Shevell.......and she surprised everyone by bringing her husband!! MY WIFE HAD LUNCH WITH PAUL ****ING MCCARTNEY TODAY!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=797415

Did I mention that I am in a crappy hotel in Batavia???

I STILL DON'T CARE!!!! Go Giants!!!
    Hang in there FBomb! No matter what city you are in, you are reppin the Giants!!! I have to get up at 230am for work(local time here in TN). But it will be well worth being a little extra tired tomorrow, especially if we win!

Great story too about your wife's boss. That must have been an interesting lunch with an icon like Paul McCartney
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Bad ***. I expect nothing less from a die hard fan! GO GIANTS!

He will shake the walls of that crappy motel with every giants td

4-New York Giants!!!!!

And we will get at least 5 of them

4-New York Giants!!!!!

"Honestly Mr Manager.....It was like this when I checked in!!"
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Well I'm stuck at work and am going to miss at least an hour of the game!