+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Annoyed About Sean Lee

Anyone else annoyed by Reese not picking Sean Lee in the second round last year?

You know ... since Phillip Dillard is working out so well.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Annoyed About Sean Lee

Nope. One thing I learned in fishing you can't land em all.

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Nope. One thing I learned in fishing you can't land em all.[/quote]

True but Sean we had in our nets and said "that Phillip Dillard fish is just as big ... we'll throw this Sean Lee fish back ...:"

Phooey!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....

[quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

I was hoping for a new LB scout.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

I was hoping for a new LB scout.[/quote]
    We drafted Linval Jospeh in the second round, not Dillard (5th rounder) And he seems to be doing pretty well.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

I was hoping for a new LB scout.[/quote]
    We drafted Linval Jospeh in the second round, not Dillard (5th rounder) And he seems to be doing pretty well.

[quote user="Kruunch"]Anyone else annoyed by Reese not picking Sean Lee in the second round last year?

You know ... since Phillip Dillard is working out so well.[/quote]

out of all the revisionist history you could have you pick Sean Lee?

and no... I am VERY happy with Joseph
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I was hoping for a new LB scout.[/quote] normally I'd say that's not the problem....but after the sintim,tracy,& dillard disasters, there's definetly something wrong with our LB evaluating...
    I don't think anyone's suprised that anyone of these guys haven't worked out.....

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="myles2424"]Until doc pulls up in the delorean there's nothing we can do......all we have is 2012, kuechly is who I'm hoping for,he'll be better than Lee.....[/quote]

I was hoping for a new LB scout.[/quote] normally I'd say that's not the problem....but after the sintim,tracy,& dillard disasters, there's definetly something wrong with our LB evaluating...
    I don't think anyone's suprised that anyone of these guys haven't worked out.....[/quote]

i disagree...

to expect starters out of the late rounds is different, we missed on sintim definitly, but the rest you could never really put too much faith in

Fear the name, appreciate the game