+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do we draft a corner next year?

I think yes.

It's cool with me

why bother.

Veteran
    I think it depends on the way Prince plays later in the season.

You guys realize it's only week 1 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I think yes.
    He'll just get hurt.. This team always ends up with scrubs off the streets getting minutes at CB.. But seriously, we should add another, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    he'll just get hurt.. This team always ends up with scrubs off the streets getting minutes at cb.. But seriously, we should add another, of course...
    pshh, naah. You were right at first. Why draft a corner when he'll get hurt? Even though our secondary is hot garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    I think it depends on the way Prince plays later in the season.

You guys realize it's only week 1 right?
    It's week 1 and they sucked.Michael Coe is also injured btw.

We need a new Center and a left tackle. I would sign and draft one. And I would sign a corner not draft one. Although that position is always so injury prone that I guess its better to draft. Damn why are we so injury prone? I think our guys juice too much. I think the Amukamara injury was a roid injury. No one touched him and he sprains his ankle for no reason he wasn't even going hard.

We should probably draft CBs in the 6th and 7th round. That way we can use our first five picks on offensive linemen.

I'm only about half joking.

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    We need a new Center and a left tackle. I would sign and draft one. And I would sign a corner not draft one. Although that position is always so injury prone that I guess its better to draft. Damn why are we so injury prone? I think our guys juice too much. I think the Amukamara injury was a roid injury. No one touched him and he sprains his ankle for no reason he wasn't even going hard.
    I don't know about the roids and stuff, but we are a very injury prone team..especially on defense. I don't know what's up with the strengths and conditioning coach, but he and the players need to get their act together. Our o-line is very inconsistent. There were times were they looked okay, to down right awful. Secondary and O-line are my two biggest concens right now.