+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants went into the season weak at CB and OL

And the Cowboys just exploited it.

They went in weak at OLine . Not much u can do when every single CB gets hurt

The offensive line is what worries me most. The dbs are a problem too but you can sort of mask that with the pass rush. But you can't mask the o line. I know Coughlin wants to prove a point but we can no longer run the ball the way we used to. This is a high octane up tempo offense that should set up the run with the pass and not viceversa. And I think we have the horses and the speed to play like that. Our run d is **** already so we might as well rush the passer.

Never should've assumed T2 was gonna be fine. Big mistake by Jerry.

Yeah so what..same scenario as last year..1st game...Dallas will choke as it always does..by the end of the season

It's sad how injuries just ruin the Giants depth every year. Down to a fifth string CB who IMO shouldn't even be on the team.

Why isn't Hosley playing over Tryon?

We didn't go in weak at CB.... we're down to our 5th CB, no one keeps five starting caliber CBs on roster lol this is just more bad luck like we're used to

Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    We didn't go in weak at CB.... we're down to our 5th CB, no one keeps five starting caliber CBs on roster lol this is just more bad luck like we're used to
    We did go in very week. You went I with one sure thing at CB. After that you had a guy with 2 ACL's, a second year player wh had half a season under his belt, and a bunch of inexperienced kids.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    And the Cowboys just exploited it.
    I agree with you on the CB position. I think we have really good LBs. They are fast and physical. We have to do something at corner. I can honestly say I missed Ross tonight.