+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The truth still remains...

1. We have more injuries than 81% of the NFL..

2. Our OC is a complete bum.

3. Our DC is working with backups so to speak.

4. Our ST are still just non existant.

5. No one wants to play for our HC (thats why we dont sign FAs)

I think if you look at those things we are doing better than we should be...

I think that if Eli wasnt playing lights out this season we would not even have a winning record... The bottomline is we give the front guys to many chances that the backups are really never ready when theri names are called... Our OC only draws pass routes that are over 15 yards... Im mean 3rd and 2 we are in the shotgun EVERYTIME throwing what??? A 15 yard plus route... Its all or nothing with that guy...

We dont blitz on D and get our zone D shreaded every game... I think its time to get a whole new coaching staff... We have the players (when healthy) but its funny how all our star players are hurt every year....

We also hold guys way to long... We need to identify BEFORE 4 years wheather the guy is a fit for our team.. So we waste a roster spot of a Moss or Barden for how many years yet dont have any LBs or use a real good DE for a LB... We are a classy team but def. have personale issues...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!

Veteran

Re: The truth still remains...

What the balls are you even talking about?

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]1. We have more injuries than 81% of the NFL..

2. Our OC is a complete bum.

3. Our DC is working with backups so to speak.

4. Our ST are still just non existant.

5. No one wants to play for our HC (thats why we dont sign FAs)

I think if you look at those things we are doing better than we should be...

I think that if Eli wasnt playing lights out this season we would not even have a winning record... The bottomline is we give the front guys to many chances that the backups are really never ready when theri names are called... Our OC only draws pass routes that are over 15 yards... Im mean 3rd and 2 we are in the shotgun EVERYTIME throwing what??? A 15 yard plus route... Its all or nothing with that guy...

We dont blitz on D and get our zone D shreaded every game... I think its time to get a whole new coaching staff... We have the players (when healthy) but its funny how all our star players are hurt every year....

We also hold guys way to long... We need to identify BEFORE 4 years wheather the guy is a fit for our team.. So we waste a roster spot of a Moss or Barden for how many years yet dont have any LBs or use a real good DE for a LB... We are a classy team but def. have personale issues...[/quote]

I think I've read better "truths" from a Madlib.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

No rocket science folks...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]No rocket science folks...[/quote]

More like ouija board though
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]No rocket science folks...[/quote]It's quite obvious you're not a rocket scientist.

I agree. We are doing better than we should be. We should be very thankful for Eli and JPP especially this week. And we should be glad that the Oline seems fixed with the current personnel. Glad to see the running game come back.
    Do not feed the trolls.

All-Pro

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]1. We have more injuries than 81% of the NFL.. 2. Our OC is a complete bum. 3. Our DC is working with backups so to speak. 4. Our ST are still just non existant. 5. No one wants to play for our HC (thats why we dont sign FAs) I think if you look at those things we are doing better than we should be... I think that if Eli wasnt playing lights out this season we would not even have a winning record... The bottomline is we give the front guys to many chances that the backups are really never ready when theri names are called... Our OC only draws pass routes that are over 15 yards... Im mean 3rd and 2 we are in the shotgun EVERYTIME throwing what??? A 15 yard plus route... Its all or nothing with that guy... We dont blitz on D and get our zone D shreaded every game... I think its time to get a whole new coaching staff... We have the players (when healthy) but its funny how all our star players are hurt every year.... We also hold guys way to long... We need to identify BEFORE 4 years wheather the guy is a fit for our team.. So we waste a roster spot of a Moss or Barden for how many years yet dont have any LBs or use a real good DE for a LB... We are a classy team but def. have personale issues...[/quote]

the OC sucks(?) but the only thing keeping them in games and winning games IS the offense.

The DC gets a pass because of injuries but you have VETERANS who cant communicate on simple **** like...you release and I'll cover deep!!

STs...are NOT bad. The return game sucks but the covergae units have been better and Weetherford and Tynes are doing great. Not to mention a blocked FG that saved the season. It was JPP but it was a STs play.

there are things to be done on this team for sure but your truths are little shakey. But we all have our opinions so its all good....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

You sir need an interlock device on your keyboard.

remember, the OC does a whole lot more than just call plays, albeit,the most visible role, He has had a hand in Eli's development, Nicks, Cruz, Ballard, etc. The last 2 years has been the best offensive performance I've seen from the Giants, going back to pre-Sims days, lets get some perspective here !!