+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cruz is "dropping" a 100 yard game

He is the least of our worries but we need every play

The OLINE SUCKSSSSSS!!!!

yup to many drops!!
    ALL IN!

That's the difference between minimum salary nice guy, and big buck superstar. Come on Cruz.

He was flat out awful tonight. Giants led the league in drops last season. They look poised to do it again.

In Reese I trust. For those who wanted to extend Cruz, I don't think so. There is more on his mind than football. The game he played tonight was amateurish at best.

Banned
    Another game like that and he'll be hearing boos instead of Cruuuuz.

Reason why Cruz isn't better than Nicks right now. Nicks has that experience and knows maturity right now. He's poised whereas Cruz isn't at the moment.

Cruz needs to realize he needs to catch the ball before he turns and starts to run.

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    He is the least of our worries but we need every play

The OLINE SUCKSSSSSS!!!!
    I'll be sending buy low trade offers to panicky Cruz owners in my fantasy leagues...better believe it.

He still got open against solid coverage. He just didn't make it happen. He's human. Oh well. Can't take away his ring and franchise record breaking season.

Quote Originally Posted by SackingMyths View Post
    I'll be sending buy low trade offers to panicky Cruz owners in my fantasy leagues...better believe it.

He still got open against solid coverage. He just didn't make it happen. He's human. Oh well. Can't take away his ring and franchise record breaking season.
    I know he is capable but hard to believe he seemed to be nervous....thought that was behind him after last seasons success

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    I know he is capable but hard to believe he seemed to be nervous....thought that was behind him after last seasons success
    Idk bro. What can I say? It's the glimmer of hope we can go with for now. He didn't have all these expectations going into the season this time last year...and he still got off to a bumpy start in WASH and STL. Now, with the trophy ceremony and all the hype. It's easy to forget he's just a young kid who's trying so hard to please.

Like you said, for now--he's the LEAST of our problems.