+ Reply to Thread

I can't believe our CB misfortune...... it's absurd. We had a PLETHORA of CB's...

Then suddenly.... we are down to our 5th Cb again... same exact scenario as last season

Prince and Hosley better get healthy quick or we are toast

Webster needs to play better as well.... I don't understand what's happening with our defense right now.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 09-06-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Coe looked pretty bad and Tryon was just awful... if our secondary can't cover we won't be able to win games in the 4th this season if we have to

This is VERY opening
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Coe looked pretty bad and Tryon was just awful... if our secondary can't cover we won't be able to win games in the 4th this season if we have to

This is VERY opening
    I actually liked coe's play tryon was just atrocious i'd cut him right now dude couldn't make one freakin stop 3rd and 10 and you let them get the first i'd matt dodge his *@* right now

Coe wasn't that bad honestly. He could be pretty good with a little more experience. We just need Prince and Hosley back ASAP.

Hopefully this long break can get us rested and give us time to re-cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Then suddenly.... we are down to our 5th Cb again... same exact scenario as last season

Prince and Hosley better get healthy quick or we are toast

Webster needs to play better as well.... I don't understand what's happening with our defense right now.
    That second TD was all about Phillips biting on play action. He was late to pick up and they scored a TD, simple as that. This is a common occurance with KP. He's very late often to pick up WR downfield.
    Get well soon 80.