+ Reply to Thread

The man in the sig, C-Web aka Corey Webster aka he shuts down your best receiver...

Aka Mr. Underrated.... aka #23

It amazes me that even some Giants fans still don't understand just how great he is. Webster is having a terrific season as always & it goes unnoticed because the rest of the team is playing like crap.

There are a few constants on this team EVERY week: Eli, JPP, Cruz, Nicks & Webster.

Web brings it every week.. every single week despite a poor pass rush, no safety help, poor scheme, miscommunications...

He may not be Revis but many of the best receivers have gotten tangled in the web of terror.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran

Re: The man in the sig, C-Web aka Corey Webster aka he shuts down your best receiver...

Webster is a great corner, but he's supposed to be a team leader. Why are we still having breakdowns in the secondary? I'm not blaming Webster, but he really needs become the Sam Madison of this defense if they're going anywhere.

Coach up EVERYONE, communicate, figure it out, cause this is getting tiring watching a secondary of basically all first round picks get torched week in and week out.

Re: The man in the sig, C-Web aka Corey Webster aka he shuts down your best receiver...

I think we're throwing the word "great" around a little too much here.

I'll admit after his Rookie season I thought he was a bust and he proved me wrong.

Then I thought he was gonna take a leap into the upper-echelon of corners in the league and he proved me wrong again.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

He looks great compared to everyone else on the roster.

[quote user="burier"]I think we're throwing the word "great" around a little too much here.

I'll admit after his Rookie season I thought he was a bust and he proved me wrong.

Then I thought he was gonna take a leap into the upper-echelon of corners in the league and he proved me wrong again.[/quote]

So he's not top 10? lol
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."