+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Fewell cost us the game

No blitz or getting in romo's face. He will continue to put the entire team in pass coverage and will ruin the season.

Pressure from D ware was why dallas won.

Fewell WILL cost us the season

Kinda hard to get to the QB when he's getting the ball out in 2 seconds on a slant pass 75% of their pass plays. I'm not worried.

So all our great passrushers on the Dline and you think we need to blitz more players?

How about calling out the people responsible. JPP was essentially our entire passrush tonight. Osi was invisible and seemed out of shape. Tuck was somewhat invisible. You know we are in trouble when our 2nd best passrusher is Rocky Bernard, a guy who isnt even in on passing downs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue999 View Post
    No blitz or getting in romo's face. He will continue to put the entire team in pass coverage and will ruin the season.

Pressure from D ware was why dallas won.

Fewell WILL cost us the season
    And the 3 times he did blitz, he made it so painfully obvious that Kerry Collins could have audibled to make a play...

Veteran
    cant blitz when the back end cant cover.

This is more on the players than Fewell in my opinion. Tuck and Osi were basically non existent. Webby played terrible. Rolle took a bad angle on the Austin touchdown. Kiwi didn't wrap up on the Murray's big run and the rest of the D quit on the play. Chase was out of position on many plays. Coe and Tyron are just not good enough on the back end if the Dline can't get to Romo. JPP played very well tonight but the rest of the pass rush was not there to finish plays on his pressures.

Quote Originally Posted by nYg24 View Post
    cant blitz when the back end cant cover.
    Thats when you have to....they had a back up center...could have had kiwi constantly shoot up the middle

Third and long on the last play he drops Tuck in coverage. To me if you dont blitz you at least have your 4 best passrushers rush the passer not have one in coverage witch is his biggest weakness.

Bench Player
    I actually thought Coe played really well tonight, all things considered. But, now he's probably out 3-4 weeks with a hammy so we probably won't see him for a while.

You can throw Killdrive in there to have to throw the ball more you have an Elite QB with a lot of weapons let him throw