+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Antrel Rolle STINKS

Terrible angle and overruns Ogletree on the TD, then last 3rd and long gets beat again by Ogletree. He takes bad angles, misses tackles, and flat out stinks. Slot corner last year and safety this year SAME RESULT. Overpaid salary cap killer Rolle. Totally disgusted by his play last year and tonight was even worse. He can't stop 3rd receiver Ogletree????? Everyone knew they were going there with Tryon in the game except Rolle!
    Last edited by moosedrool; 09-05-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Banned
    I knew some idiot would make this thread, congrats YOU are that idiot.

You stink.

Veteran
    Rolle is playing out of position again and I'm no big Rolle fan either.

Bottom line; one of our backup corners need to step up.

If you knew someone would make this thread then you saw what I saw and know Rolle stinks.
    Last edited by moosedrool; 09-05-2012 at 11:43 PM.

I been saying Rolle stinks for years....will yall start finally listening to me. He always take bad angles and never plays the ball well. Rolle is better coming up in the box, but he sucks at covering. There's too many Reese homer's to admit Reese made a mistake getting this overrated bum. And Victor Cruz was a joke tonite....one year fluke guy.

Rolle is highly overrated for the amount of money he makes.

Banned
    Rolle was playing in the box most of the game, and he came up and made plenty of tackles. You talk about taking bad angles on pass plays, take a look at KP. Then you have Webster and Tryon who absolutely **** the bed tonight. There are plenty of other people to blame before Rolle, but there will always be people like you who are completely ignorant when it comes to the game to place the blame on Rolle first and foremost.

ShakeandBake I'll refrain from lowering myself to your level of name calling.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    ShakeandBake I'll refrain from lowering myself to your level of name calling.
    Sorry, but a troll thread such as this one does not warrant intelligent discussion.